Punishment🍂

Gulf's POV :

I woke up the next day, at 4am my eyes were sharp open and I decided to take a shower instead of going out because that woman warned me about roaming outside at these hours.

I showered and wore my uniform. It was a dark blue pant and a white shirt with dark blue necktie. I wore black socks and pair of black shoes. Student mood was turned on.

I just combed my hair and applied a bit of transparent lip gloss

I checked my schedule and took the books that were necessary, I placed them in the bag. Tidied up my room and kept everything on its place. By the time I was done, it was 8am and my stomach was growing.

Suddenly, knocks came up on the door. My eyebrows furrowed and I reached to open it. I find few boys.

" So you are new?" One of the boy came very close at me and asked.

" Yes!" I replied.

" Cool. We haven't had a new student in our batch since so long" he said excitedly

" Anyways. I'm Kao and this is Mild and that Champ." Kao said while pointing at the other two boys.

" Nice to meet you. I'm Gulf" I smiled while shaking their hands.

" Nice name. Let's go for breakfast " Mild said as he grabbed my wrist pulling me out.

" Hold up, let me get my bag." I said as I walked back inside to get my bag.

After getting my bag I followed them outside. We all went to the cafeteria which was just some minutes away.

" This is the private cafeteria for year 11 and 12 only because we're adults." Mild said as he walked inside the cafeteria.

" How old are you?" Kao asked.

" 19 " I shrugged.

" Same." He replied. " I skipped 2 years when I was young."

We chit chatted for a while. I realized that Kao and Mild were popular but people kept their distance from them. They can only say Hi and leave. Wandered why.!

I had my breakfast which was okay. Then I left the boys and went to my classes. My first class was English Literature.

The day went pretty good. Everything seems fine. The teachers were great and helpful. Few tests came  and I got good marks in all of them. Everything was so far smooth. But something unusual often happens, boys in my class were always sent out to get punished and to get disciplined. Lectures of disciplines and respect were often given.

I also got close to the three boys, we often secretly stayed in each other's room and slept. Talking about a bunch of things. I told them about my previous school and they were surprised to learn how much freedom I had before.