Kisses and Scores 🍂

I opened the door and went inside, walked all the way to him and stood in front of his desk. I didn't look up.

" Come here." He said while tapping on his lap.

I was debating whether to go or not, but my heart really pushed me to move towards him. I went and sat down on his lap but still didn't look at his face. My eyes were down on the floor. He then placed his hand on my thigh.

" Are you mad at me?" He asked after a moment of silence.

" No. Sir" I whispered.

" Then why are you like this?!" He said while tucking a piece of unwanted hair from my face.

" I want to go back to my class, sir" I replied.

" Can't do that." he said. He rubbed my ear with his thumb and then he pushed my head a bit away so my neck could be his view.

Then he leaned down and kissed it. Once and then twice. He placed the warmest kisses on my skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed them. His hand slid down to my pants and reached my crotch and rubbed me.

A moan escaped my lips as he continued.

" Do you still want to go back?" He asked.

" No." and I replied.

He then stopped kissing my neck and placed his hand on my face. Grabbing it, and brought it closer to his. My lips were just an inch away from his.

" You still mad at me?" He asked.

" Yes, I hate you. You embarrassed me in front of everyone and made me go down my knees and apologize." I rolled my eyes and replied.

" Well, I did the right thing. If I didn't do that, you'd go around insulting teachers and this is why boys like you are supposed to be punished." He explained.

" Please, I insulted him so I could get a slip so I could come to you. I didn't really mean it." I said

" I know. But from now on you don't have to do that. I will tell the guard to allow you anytime or day so you won't need to get permission slips." He stated that and I wanted to jump with joy . This means I could come to him anytime.

" Okay" I replied, still mad.

" What else is upsetting you Gulf?!" He asked.

" You told me everyone gets punished here right?" I asked him.

" Not everyone. But everyone that broke the rules some will get punished once on their stay here but some wouldn't even get punished, so it depends on their behaviors." He explained.

" But I know someone who never got punished." I said.

" He must be a good boy then and not bad like you." He said smiling.

" I'm not bad. And that boy makes so many mistakes. He troubles people in the class, stays awake at night, talks to teachers how he wants, do whatever he wants but he never get punished no matter what he does." I explained.

I didn't want to push Kao in this, but I wanted to know what was in between them. Mr Suppasit got suprised and confused. He furrowed his eyebrows and asked. " Who?"

"Kao. In my year."

The tension on his face released immediately.

" He told me that he's your favorite." I quickly added.

" No" he replied calmly.

" He isn't?!" I asked.

" He used to be but not anymore." He replied.
This answer built so many questions in my head but I couldn't ask them out loud. How special was he to the headmaster? Did he ever do to him what he did to me?

" Then who's your favorite now?" I asked hoping he would mention me.

" There isn't anyone good right now." He said.

" I'm good." I jumped in. Atleast I thought so.

" You aren't good." He said. " Your behavior score 64%, least among everyone in your year or actually the whole school." He added and I couldn't believe what he was saying.

" No, no, no! I can't have that bad score. My mother will kill me." I explained. I looked here and there trying to understand. " I'm not bad, I'm really nice..can you change it please." I begged.

" I told you, you were the worst student." He repeated.

"How? I just got like 12 - 15 punishments from teachers and only one from you." I exclaimed.

" it's not about punishments. It's about how you act. No matter what I did you didn't stop yourself from insulting your maths teacher." He explained.

" I know, and I'm sorry for that," I said. " But wait, Kao does worse things, why doesn't he gets punished." I asked Mr. Suppasit. " Is he special to you?" I repeated this question.

" I told you he isn't." He said and shook his head " Because of his connections, he can't be punished." He added.

" Then, am I the special one to you?" I asked with a big smile on my face. I looked at him directly and waited for him to respond.

" Not at all" he replied.

" F**k you," I cursed and then realized what I said. I slapped my hand over my mouth and watched the reaction on his face change.

" I'm sorry" I said behind my hand.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"63%now, looks like you'll have to put more efforts in increasing your scores." He smiled.

" No, come on now. Please put it back to 64% atleast " I begged.

" Nope. Not unless you put that mouth to some good use"

He wasn't going to make me dirty right?!

" So, Gulf. I have somewhere to go right now. I think you'll have to go back to the class." He said standing up and arranging his desk.

I pouted. I know I have to go back and study, that's what brought me here anyways but still I enjoyed every single moment I spent with him, and now he has to leave. I was sad again.

" Don't worry. Let's see each other tomorrow evening, 9pm. The guard will be only there, not the receptionist." Mr. Suppasit said, as if he read my mind. " And Gulf, don't tell anyone especially Kao." He added.

" I won't.." I smiled.

🍂🍂🍂

Gulf with his dirty mouth 🤭😬

Anyways here's the double update😉
See! I keep my promises 😃

I hope you enjoy...Tell me your predictions and anything on the comment section🥰
And don't forget to vote❤️