His Father 🔥

Gulf's POV.

Mew drove me back to school. It felt different being outside the school after so many months. See people of different ages and sex but the view didn't last long. I was taken to the school back. As Mew drove the car inside the school, he noticed something.

" f**k!" He cursed. Looked both his ways and parked his car where we all the other cars where parking. He undid his seatbelt and mine too.

" What's wrong?!" I asked as I watched the tension on his face grow as he grabbed all his belongings and got out of the car. He came to my side and I got out too.

" My father is here, but inside hopefully. Quickly go back to your classes, go from inside the hall so no one will notice you and please, don't mess up for the next two days. And yeah, don't tell anyone about what happened." He placed his hand on my shoulder and lectured me. He was out of breath when he finished. He has fear on his eyes, but for what?

His father?!!

" Okay, see you Mew," I said and went inside the hall. There were four entrances in the hall. I went from one and came out from another. The building came in my view and I entered it.
I took the elevator to my class. I grabbed my book form my locker and joined the English class. The teacher asked why I was late and I gave him a slip that showed I was from the headmaster. Mr. Suppasit gave me these slips incase of anything.

The class continued and I tried to focus on it entirely but I just couldn't. We had to write an essay on something and whenever I tried to write, my head started aching. Flashes of what happened in the morning with Mr. Suppasit and then with the police came in front of me again and again.

The essay, thankfully it was given as a homework. After this I had another class and then lunch. I went to my locker and pulled out my books when Mild approached me from behind.

" Where were you Gulf, you missed two morning classes, and don't try to lie to me " he asked.

I gulped. " I...I was at the police station." I said.

" For what!?" he was so suprised to hear I was at the police station.

Kao, Mr. Smith and that other teacher weren't allowed to talk about what happened two days ago. No one knew that I shot and almost killed Kao. I didn't even dare tell Mild about that because I was terrified that he'd be scared of me.

" Long story. I'll tell you at lunchtime." I stated. We went to our next class together, it was maths.

" Mr. Suppasit's father came, we had a small assembly in the school hall. Also kg- 8 are back from the camping trip." Mild said to me.

We sat down next to each other, I opened my books and made sure everything was good. I had to caught up with everything I missed previously.

" How did he look like...I mean Mr. Suppasit's father.!" I asked with curiosity in my voice. Did he look similar to Mew.?

" Very scary to me. He may seem different to you but how he spoke in the assembly shook me. The hair on my skin was rising." Mild explained and I laughed.

" Don't laugh, I'm being serious." Mild said as he pushed me.

" Okay!" I said as the teacher came in. Today, the maths teacher was surprisingly very happy like he got a big d*ck early in the morning.

Gulf stop.

" Good afternoon boys." He said as he sat down on his desk. " I hope you have done all your work! I'll be collecting your books and submitting them to the headmaster today as part of inspection. You'll get them before the weekend." After he said that, everyone quickly went over all their books to see if they have completed their homework and assignments.