Vacay🍂

Gulf's POV

So it's the D - day.

I woke up earlier than ever. If you could tell by now, i was so excited. And you all remember I don't know yet where this man is taking me.

Speaking of the man, yeah he has to wake up now.

" Baby...when is our flight?!" I asked him while shaking him to wake him up.

" Seriously!? That's my good morning today huh!?" He questioned with his still sleepy voice.

" Well...good morning sir! I was asking when is our flight?!" I said that again. I smiled when he cupped my face and kissed me softly.

It's our traditional. The morning kisses were a must and i was so okay to do that. Yet he seems like he doesn't really meant to just kiss me. I know we haven't had sex since the pregnancy incidence and I sometimes felt horny but i know he won't agree to that because he cares so much, which is lovely but i have a lot to do before i give in to his touches and kisses now.

" Mew...i have to go pack." I said.

" No- I remember doing that ages ago for you."  He said still nibbling my neck going down to my chest.

" We'll do that later...i have to check if you packed everything necessary." I said succeeding to get out of the bed.

" Okay- but give me like fifteen minutes to go back to sleep. I slept late yesterday." He said taking the blanket and cover himself up in it.

" Should i make you breakfast?" I asked.

" No- don't go anywhere near the kitchen, please." He said.

I laughed when i know what he meant. But what he doesn't know is i know how to make omelettes now, thanks to Mike of course.

I went to the kitchen and was so careful not to make sounds to wake him up. I prepared the breakfast and had mine there, when it was the time to suprise Mew, I carried on a tray a bread (2 slices) the omelette i made, sausages and salads without forgetting the cup of coffee. It smelled all delicious.

I reached our room and places the tray on the table beside the bed. He was so extra handsome today, i took minutes just watching him and wondered how i got such a manly man. Oh I remembered...the coffee will be cold so it's time for breakfast for real now.

" Baby..." i called him while gently squeezing his hand.

" Gulf please, let me sleep." He said turning his head to the other side.

" As much as i want to...but you don't want your coffee cold right?!" I said and in no time he turned and looked at me, then I pointed on the bedside table. His eyes grew wide while he get seated properly.

" Gulf..." he called my name and before he could add any other word he got up really quickly and run to the kitchen. He thought I burned it down..yeah i know. He came back shocked as he went.

" Okay- I'm offended you know." I said.

" Now, let me taste this one." He said and took a bit of an omelette. I saw his face turned into a huge smile.

" I'll marry you right a way baby-"  he said with that smile still wears his face.

" I know how to make only that though." I said already got up and went straight to where my packed bags were. He kept humming while chewing his food, i guess i did a good job.