Found 🍂

Continuation of Mew's POV.

Once I realized that someone was at the rooftop, I immediately hurried there, hoping it would be no other than Gulf. But if it was him why couldn't these receptionists see him coming inside?!

And there was only one way to the rooftop and was from the door behind my office. Did that person up there just outsmarted my guard and my assistant?.

"Did anyone came up here?" I asked the guard and he shock his head.

" No sir!" He replied.

The assistant was already left. I went to the door behind my office and it was already opened. There was a staircase that led upside and I couldn't understand how someone could come up here without being noticed.

I went upside and saw someone laying on the ground with their feet hanging off the building. I walked further and noticed that it was no other than Gulf.
He was sleeping or so what it seemed like. His eyes were closed, hands above his chest, the bruised one was bleeding and it didn't have a bandage on and his legs were on the top. I leaned down beside him and touched his face. It was ice cold. He had been here for a long and no one f***kng knew.

I pulled his legs down and away, and saw that was bleeding as well. He had cuts on his legs and he wasn't wearing any shoes. He was on his school uniforms, a white shirt and a dark blue trousers and that's all.

I picked him up very gently. There were so many cuts on his body, I was worried that a bone must have been damaged too. I needed to take him to the clinic as soon as I could.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes. He squinted at me, pulled himself away and he pushed my leg so I could fall down and leave but I couldn't.

" Come on, you need to get these cuts stitched up." I said as I got a hold of his arm.

" No, I won't go anywhere with you.!" He yelled. He got up and went further away from me. " Please,can't I just go home.?" he added. I got up and walked closer to him but he kept moving back.

" Not now, you're bleeding let me take you to the clinic." I said.

" F**k off! I said I won't go anywhere with you."
There he goes again with the cursing. If it wasn't Gulf right now, I don't know what I would have done.

" Okay, I know you're so angry right now but we'll argue later. For now just listen to me and get up." I said. I didn't scream or shout at him now because he was already in a terrible state.

" Don't dare touch me with those filthy hands again, just go back to your f***kng whore!" he exclaimed and backed away.

" Gulf, he isn't my whore. Just listen and let's go get your wounds treated." I said a bit loudly but wasn't affecting him.

" You f**cked him on the BBQ party day. I saw you." He exclaimed, coming close to my face, his beautiful eyes were tearing up and he didn't know the truth.

" Did you watch me f**k him?!" I questioned with rage. He innocently looked at me with his big eyes and shook his head. He was terrified.

" Then-?" I asked.

" He was on your lap- and you told him that he's your favorite." Gulf sobbed.

" He came to me, I didn't engage in anything with him. He always comes to me and say then do things. Is it my fault that he's behind me like a crazy b*tch!?" I said.

" But you said he was your favorite..what about that?!" he whispered.

" I told him out of spite, I didn't mean it." I replied.