🍂 Desire and Wishes🍂

Continuation of Mew's pov;

After dinner, I went upstairs to grab my jacket and leave back to school. It was just 10 minutes away.
Before I could leave, Mike came in front of me and stopped.

" Who was that boy?!" He asked. Ever since Gulf picked those calls, he kept asking me who he was and why was he in my room.

I ignored him, pushed him away and leaving down stairs.

" Where are you going?" My father stopped me as he came out of his room.

" The school." I replied.

" Why?" he asked. " It's going to be midnight soon, go tomorrow morning." He added.

" I forgot my laptop, and there are few inquiries to respond which no one else can." I replied.

It was all lies but because I was used to that, it wasn't something hard to do.

He then went back inside his room. I was about to leave and again Mike grabbed my hand.

" It's the boy, isn't it?! You're going to him right?!" He taunted.

I sighed. " Yes."

He then gasped like he didn't expect me to answer like that. " You know it's illegal to have a relationship with one of your students, your playing with them. What if one of them falls deeply in love with you and can't focus on their studies. Mew, you're going on your father's steps." Mike exclaimed.

" I know, and don't worry nothing will happen." I said before leaving the house. I really don't care about other boys, the only person that was on my mind was Gulf and I wasn't playing with him.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

I reached the school. Went inside my room and surprisingly all the lights were switched off. The curtains were however open and the blue lights came inside the room. I looked around and leaned that Gulf was on the bed, snoring and sleeping like a little baby.

I went closer to him, and got up on bed. I looked down at what he was wearing. I couldn't believe the stormy weather like this, he was wearing soft grey shorts and black tank top. It was warm inside but still he shouldn't have worn such short clothes, where did he get them from.

He was lying down on his stomach. His one leg was here and another there. His ass was high up and the blanket was just swirled around him. I placed my hand on his ass.

Did he just wear this so I could f*ck him!?

______

WARNING 🚨⚠️
The following may contain some mature contents, and sexual descriptions. Please skip if you're not comfortable. 🔞🔥
_________

He was making me hard even when he was sleeping. I leaned down on his face and brushed off the hair that came over.

" Baby, it's time to wake up." I whispered in his ear. He was a very sensitive sleeper and I knew that. Even if my phone was buzzing a mile away, he'd wake up.

And just like I expected, his eyes opened and confusingly turned around to me. He was suprised to see me back because it was very late.

" It's time for your punishment." I stated while grabbing his ass very gently. Always be gentle before you go mental.

" What punishment?!" He asked with a low voice. And suddenly his mouth turned into an 'o' shaped and I assumed he thought of something like belts.