Chasing Him🍂

It was 3:55 and I was running because I realized that the school gates were 10 minutes far from the buildings. It was extremely humid, the sun was shining right in front of my face and I was sweating. I ran so I could reach there on time and meet him.

Once I reached, I looked around for the headmaster. There were a dozen cars here and then I finally found him, he was talking to another man who seemed like a driver.

" Wait!" I shouted as I noticed him almost entering his car. Mr. Suppasit stopped and turned around. He was rather surprised to see me here.

" What are you doing here?" He questioned as i stopped in front of him. I placed my hands on my knees and took a long breath before standing back up straight.

" I wanted to talk to you." I said out of breath. " About something" I added.

" Come tomorrow to my office, right now go back to your dorm." He ordered.

" But I need that paper slip whatever and I don't have that." I said with a pout.

" Come at 10 am and don't worry about the slip. Right now go back." He said.

" Okay, bye!" I exclaimed before walking back on the grass to the buildings.

10 AM

I am going to see him again. I don't know why my heart was beating this fast after seeing him. Instead of watching movies with the boys, I went back to my room and slept. I needed to be awake early tomorrow morning and I had to get ready too.

Why was he affecting me so much?!

I literally just met him twice in my entire life.
___

The next morning arrived quicker than I expected.
The weather was cloudy and the entire block was silent, everyone was sleeping and only I was awake. It was Sunday, holiday again. I took a warm shower and got ready. I wore a casual black jeans with a pink balenciaga hoodie. I paired them with white sneakers.

After getting ready, I grabbed my phone and walked out without making any noise

After getting ready, I grabbed my phone and walked out without making any noise. I went down and exited the building. It was going to be 10 in just few minutes. I was jumping with excitement and joy. I stepped inside the other building and without anyone noticing, I ran inside the elevators.

The elevator went straight up and stopped on the last floor. I walked out and the guard allowed me without saying anything. Wow!

The reception lady looked up at me and asked. " What trouble have you caused now?"

" Nothing, I just came to talk to him." I replied.

" Oh! That doesn't happen everyday, but let me give him a call." The lady said. She picked up the telephone and pressed the first digit.