Daddy's Fav🍂

Gulf's POV

We had another sleepover today. This time in Kao's bedroom. We all were chilling talking about random things until Kao pulled me aside.

" What happened between you and Mr. Suppasit?" He asked in a low voice to make sure the other two aren't hearing.

As far as I remember, he told me not to tell anyone about our secret relationship..I don't even know if it is a relationship yet but what whatever we have between us, especially to Kao so I had to avoid his question as much as I can.

" Nothing, we just had a discussion about dropping maths." I lied.

" Oh, really?! That's all? Mr. Suppasit doesn't call just anyone up in his office, I thought it was something else, did he punish you again?" He asked.

" Nope. Not after the maths teacher scene. He didn't." I replied. There was something wrong with Kao and just like always, I couldn't realize it. His aura was giving me a deathly vibes.

" Okay." He replied just like that and we went back to join others.

🍂🍂🍂

We were woken up with the alarm the next morning at 6 am. Kao walked out and asked what the random alarm was about, he was informed that there was an assembly held by the headmaster today.

We ran back to our rooms and got ready. We were the last ones to wake up, I barely even slept because I was thinking about today night with Mr. Suppasit.
We were done, we rushed towards the large hall which was behind the school, the hall was massive and there were so many boys. This was my first time to see the little boys of the smaller grades.

We were the last ones to enter the hall but because we were from year 12, we were allowed to sit forward just one seating behind the teachers. The headmaster wasn't in the crowd as expected. He was standing up on the stage right in the corner, underneath the shadows and he was looking at the man who was speaking.

" Please, observe silence." The man on stage said. There was a lot of noise and children were making the most noise. Also, year 9 to 10, some were taking pictures of the headmaster like they had seen him for the first time.

This was my first assembly in this school so I was happy and smiling.

" Does this happen often?" I asked Mild who was sitting beside me.

He nodded his head. " It's a dream to everyone to see the headmaster and some boys go crazy for him. Even I did, but now I don't act weird. Like he's hot but still he's my headmaster." Mild whispered in my ear.

After few seconds, the headmaster went on the stage and picked up the microphone from the table.

" Phones aren't allowed in assembly. My pictures can  be found in the school magazines, for those who are talking and making noises, your names will be noted down by teachers and you will get punished." The headmaster calmly said.

Hearing his voice made me smile. After that speech, the whole hall went dead, like no one was ever there.

" Thank you, Mr. Suppasit." The teacher said to him. He still stood on the corner and didn't come on the center of attention.

" There are few important announcements today." The teacher on the stage said. " Boys from KG - Year 8 you are already aware of the camping trip next week, you all will be leaving this weekend. So please keep yourselves prepared. Your teachers will provide more informations for you." She explained.

The whole crowd went into chaos.

" I also want to go camping." I said.

The whole batch of year 10 to 11 was screaming and we weren't saying anything, kept our mouths shut because we knew the punishments are on way.