Let it GO🍂

Gulf's POV

Did someone else ever noticed how seconds passing by so slow in each minute and same applies to a minute until an hour pass.?

That one week was like forever.

Mew tried to make each minute the happiest for me but it was just for a short while because when the morning comes he has to leave. I couldn't keep him in because who's gonna pay the bills if he'll stop working. I know he has a lot to survive for years but that would have been the most selfish thing I could do.

" Mew?!" I called him when he was getting ready to leave for work.

" Hmm!"

" I was thinking, your brother! I mean he's just home all the time right?" I asked.

" Mike? Yeah. He works sometimes but mostly from home." He said.

" Oh- I was thinking if I could use his company for the days when he's home. I mean- I'm just always all alone until 2pm when you get back"

He just froze for some minutes. I guess he didn't like the idea. Okay I don't mind staying here anymore, I just don't want to make him mad.

" Okay. I'll call him to pick you up. And stay there until I come take you back, don't go out alone." He said. It was a relief. I thought that idea made him angry or something.

" Thanks, Mew." I said.

To my surprise, he just stayed back until Mike arrived. They went out to talk while I was finishing getting ready. He watched me and Mike leave then he left as well. I hope he's not late for something important at work.

🍂🍂🍂

I thought we were going to their mansion but it was somewhere else. So Mike has his own apartment too. It was bigger than Mew's. He just dragged me to the game room and made me seat to wait for his return and he went out.

This room is just big itself. It can fit all the properties I own and the space will still remain. It's crazy.

" Did I make you wait too long?" I heard his voice while coming in

" No- but I thought we were going to that mansion." I started talking after being quiet all the way.

" That's our dad's. This is mine." He said handling me a glass of juice. I took a sip and it was delicious. Mango, passion and avocado mixed.

" This is good. You made this yourself? did you bought it?" I asked about the juice.

" Ahh, I love cooking. What I hate is cleaning. So I have someone to clean here every week but I cook the foods myself." He replied.

I see now, all these men love cooking, why don't I know how to do that then? My mom should be blamed at this time.