Here with Me🍂

Gulf's POV.

The morning came quickly and i didn't expect that. Or was it because I barely had any sleep. I couldn't bring myself to sleep last night, I had so much in my head.

I was the first one to get off the bed and go shower, and after that I wore the casual ( T-shirt and jeans ) then I had to wake Mew up.

" Baby, what time is it now?!" he asked half sleeping.

" It's almost 9 am. We should hurry up I guess." I replied turning around and ready to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to bed.

" Mew, we don't have time for this." I said.

" I wasn't going to do anything. I just want to smell you." he said sniffing my neck.

" Okay, done. Go and get ready. I'll go make your coffee." I said and he gave me a smile then let me go and he went straight to the bathroom.

After some minutes, we were both ready and we were in the car ready to go. I was nervous I can't lie, I felt my hands shaking and my heart racing. As if I was showing all these signs, Mew reached my hand and hold it. I looked at him and he smiled.

I have known Mew for quite sometime now and since we started leaving together or let's say since our first sex, something changed in him. He's so gentle this time, sweet and so caring. When I happen to look at his eyes, I can see the different kinds of emotions in them more than before. I admit that I fall in love with him every single second, but right now I'm so nervous, I'm terrified but I have faith in this man. I know I can walk across everything because I have him. I smiled.

" Gulf, I'm here...I'm not going to leave you alone...we can face everything together...Let's pull ourselves up and go for whatever it is." He said and I just nodded. I was okay now. Mew is here. Mew will always be here.

He drove to the hospital which he made his appointment yesterday and the doctor was ready to serve us.

🍂🍂🍂

" So...Gulf, Mr. Suppasit here explained to me about your condition, I mean the syndrome. And I know about that...not that much but I've heard about it in few places because it's so rare you know. We did the test...the pregnant test to be specific. And..."

My heart was beating so fast. It was like about to pop out of my chest at this point.

" You're pregnant...but"

I swear this doctor is going to kill me with heart attack before I receive the news, can't he just say everything at one go!.

" It's An Ectopic pregnancy." He said.

We looked at each other. And none of us knew what he meant.

" And what is that doc?!" Mew asked. I couldn't say anything, my lips was like glued at this moment.

" The normal pregnancy occurred when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus. But the ectopic pregnancy occurs when the egg implants and grows outside the main cavity of the uterus." The doctor explained. And although I didn't understand anything but I knew by now that's not a normal pregnancy. So what is it?

" Is that safe? I mean...could we still have a baby?" Mew asked.

" An ectopic pregnancy can't proceed. The fertilized egg can't survive and the growing may cause life threatening if it left untreated." He explained again further and by now I knew that I'm in trouble.