Focus🍂

Gulf's POV

The first thing I did next morning was to plan on how I could meet Mr. Suppasit. I couldn't wait for 4pm to come, I wanted to see him now. I couldn't sleep the entire night because of him.

" Excuse me, sir?" I stopped my maths teacher and asked.

" Yes, Gulf?" He replied.

I paused for seconds, thinking of what I was about to do. It was all for seeing the headmaster.

" I hate you." I said.

I watched his face go from normal to angry,
" Control your language Gulf." He exclaimed with pots of anger lacing in his voice.

" No, and honestly you suck on maths, you can't even teach properly." I added.

And then, there. I got a slip to the headmaster. The maths teacher was extremely annoyed and pissed. I wish I could tell him that was just for the slip so that he can be okay, but no I really needed that slip.

I was now on the last floor questioning the receptionist whether he was free or not.

" Yes, you can go." She replied after a minute. I almost hopped inside with excitement when I opened the door.

" What did you do now Gulf?!" He asked with tiredness in his voice and little bit of disappointment. It was morning, how did he seem so tired already. He wasn't on his leather seat on his desk instead he was sitting on the couch by the end of the room.

I approached him, while I hid the slip inside one of my pockets. I placed one of my knee on the couch while kept the other leg down.

____
🚨WARNING ⚠️ 🔞 Matured lines ahead-
____

" Can you do to me what you did yesterday?" I asked without any kind of shame in my voice. I didn't even realize I was asking my headmaster for a favor like this.

Mr. Suppasit looked at my knee on the couch then looked back to me.

" I don't remember doing anything." He shrugged and acted like the whole thing in the classroom yesterday never happened.

" No, you did. In the classroom, don't you remember?!" I asked quickly.

" Nope" he replied while popping the "p". Now I started to get tense.

" You did something." I trailed off.

" I don't know what you're talking about." He raised his shoulders and shrugged again.

I brought my other knee up and stayed in a kneeling position in front of him. I thought for a second and then I grabbed his hand and placed it in between my legs just like yesterday.

" Still not remembering?!" I asked him.

His fingers then began to move just like yesterday. It started of slowly, it was so gentle and the rush started to build up inside me. I couldn't let this pant be the obstacle today, I unzipped my pants and dragged them down on my legs. I saw those lust eyes which I lastly saw them in the classroom. He brought his hand on my waist and helped me drag my boxers down too. He then took my already hardened d*ck and started rubbing it.

" Like this?" He asked and I nodded my head.

" Faster" I replied.

He stopped, pulled my other leg and made me sit on his lap. He continued rubbing it, this time more faster. I raised my hips and moaned as I felt waves of excitement exploding inside me.