Before🍂

Mew's POV

It was my lifetime dream to be an engineer.

I'm Mew Suppasit. The current headmaster of The Orchid Boys High School, it's a well known school here and because it presents great students with great scores and whom they can be accepted in all great universities. Want to know the secret to this!?

Leadership.

It's all possible when you have a great leader to take over and be in control of everything. I take care of this school so well, I know of that.

Four years ago, my father called me out of no where, and yes we don't have that close relationship with my father to make him call me frequently unless there is something wrong or serious going on.

/Flashback/

On the phone:

" Hello" I picked up the phone and said.

" Where are you now Mew " Mr. Thara Suppasit asked.

" I'm in town. Uh! but I have a project starting next week so I won't be available. What's it?!" Mew said.

" Come home for dinner tonight." Mr. Thara commanded.

And after he said that he hanged up. Leaving me with so many questions. It's not like he invites me for somethings like these. My mom died in a car accident when I was 18, she was from the hotel where she saw my father with his mistress and on her way back she faced the tragic accident and passed away. I don't really like to talk about that.

So, I prepared myself to whatever my father had for me, because I knew perfectly well that it wasn't just a normal dinner. I wore just so casual I never liked to wear suits they make me seem so old or something.

I arrived at his villa

I arrived at his villa. Everyone was so happy to see me, I saw my nanny Teresa, she has been with me since I was born until I decided to leave this house when I was 20 years old, she was the only one that comforted me when my mom died, she became my best friend.

" Nanny!" I called with a huge smile on my face running to hug her.

" Mew! When did you grow this big...I can't even hug you properly " she said.

" Nanny, how have you been?!..You just don't know how people get old do you? Why are you still the same? This isn't fair" I said pouting.

" Stop that Mew." She said laughing after she got my joke. " Come in, your father has been waiting." She said leading me inside the house.

I entered the house for the first time after years. My father was at the sitting room reading some newspaper. I walked to where he was and greeted him. He directed me to sit while he kept reading the newspaper.

" I guess there's something you want to discuss with me, will you tell me now or should I come back when you're done reading that?" I asked after feeling like he's ignoring my presence now when he's the one invited me.

" You figure out things really fast." He said smirking.

" It's so obvious" I replied.

" Okay. I will go straight to the point. I want you to take over the headmaster position." He said to me then he took a glass of wine in front of him for a sip.

I felt like I didn't hear him right. Him handling me his position as a headmaster?! It's not like I want that position, but it's because he never wanted anyone to take it from him. And yeah, I have my life now and the career I love, so quitting and become the headmaster now it's a NO.

" Excuse me! Okay maybe that's true like you really want to give up your position now but it's a no to me. I have a lot of works now and I'm doing what i love so just find someone else." I said.

The room was filled with an awkward silence. He was busy reading his newspaper and I was desperately waiting for his reply which it seems like it won't come anytime soon.

" Okay, I will assume that we're good. I'll take my leave now." I said ready to get up and leave it was really enough seeing his face for today and I guess I won't see it for years.

" Just do it for four years. Only four years" he said and made me turn my back to face him.

" Mr. Thara Suppasit. I'm not doing it." I said with a serious face and tone.

" Mew, I know you hate me, I know that very well but that doesn't change the fact that I'm your father. My school is going down, parents stopped trusting me, I know I ruined it myself but when I give up this position to someone else, it will ease their mind and everything will go back to normal." He explained this time looking at my face. Yeah he really meant it but still I wasn't going to do it.

" Then find someone else. It's not like I have nothing to do, I have a lot of projects coming, I will be extra busy" I said.

" I know. But okay, let's do this. In return I will give up on the inheritance that your mom left for you and I won't get in between your life anymore. I will stop stalking you." He said.

Yes. He has been stalking me since the day I left this house. I couldn't leave independently because he was always there watching what I did. This now seems like a cool deal. My mom left her company to me and my dad just let his brother running it so I wanted it back too.

" You sure of what you said Mr. Thara!?" I asked.

" I promise Mew." He replied.

" Okay, prepare the contract by tomorrow evening I will come sign it, I will have to take care of some things in my office and inform my teammates. And I hope this won't stop me from working as an engineer too, right?!" I said

" You will do whatever you want, but one thing! Don't f**k my students." He said.

It wasn't something new. I'm gay and he knows that. I came out even before my mom passed away.

" You give me the names of those you f**ked already so I won't do them again." I replied with a smirk.

I smiled and went to the kitchen to see nanny. She talked to me about the issue too and she was so proud of me, she said I grew up well and I now can defend myself. She packed some food for me and because I didn't want to eat there again. I left going back to my condo and preparing for the next day to meet my teammates and talk about what should be done when I will be handling another job as a headmaster.

____

My wonderful readers ❤️

I updated again as you asked 😁 and we finally got Mew's POV today.

I hope you enjoyed.. The next chapter we'll continue with Mew's POV because I guess we had a lot of Gulf's pov's💃🏼