The Headmaster🍂

WARNING ⚠️
This part contains of harsh treatments and some assault content. So if you're not comfortable reading, you can skip.

Gulf's POV:

As the lift opened, I walked out but I was stopped by a security guard.

" Slip?" He asked.

I handed a slip over to him and he went through it. Only after that he allowed me to walk further. I assumed if someone didn't have a slip, they wouldn't be allowed inside this floor.

I closed my eyes and shivered. This floor that I was standing in was the most cleanest thing I had ever seen. Tiles were a shimmering golden color, there were soft couches and a beautiful seating area except no one was sitting.

The was a receptionist. A beautiful lady was standing and doing her work. Across the reception, there was a big door said " HEADMASTER ".

There was no noise. I could hear the rhythm of my own heart increasing by every second. Behind the reception, there was a long hallway which had two more doors and that was it.

" Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked. I gulped and got closer to the desk. I placed my slip on the table and she went through it.

" Oh, you will have to wait for some minutes because he's busy speaking to someone right now." The lady said and instructed me to take a seat waiting.

" No offense, I'm new here and I was wondering. Do many students come here like this?" I asked wanting to know if I was the only one who was going to get killed or if this happened often.

" No. Students aren't send up here unless they cause extreme trouble which cannot be handled by teachers." She replied.

I just raised my eyebrows and start pitying myself. What if they called my mother. I couldn't stop thinking negatively.

" I literally didn't do anything." I whispered while shaking my head.

" Well, it seems like you did question the school system but I'm sure you won't be in a big trouble because you're new." The lady said.

" Oh," I paused for a second. Looked at the door where the headmaster would be sitting in. " So is the headmaster old old?" I asked.

I hope he's old. Old men forgive easily compared to adults men.

The lady giggled. " No, he's only 26."

Now my eyes widened.

" Oh I expected something around 70 - 80!!?" I exclaimed.

She shook her head. " You can go now," The lady said to me.

" Thank you." I walked off the reception and went closer to the wooden door.

It's going to be alright, what's going to happen?! Nothing severe. It's a normal school. You aren't going to die Gulf.

I placed my hand on the metal door handle and opened a door. A chill breeze sent shivers down my spine as I stepped inside the cold room.
The room was larger than I expected.
And there he was. The man behind this school I assumed. He was standing eyes looking at some papers on his desk when I walked in he raised his eyes looking at me then he bit his lower lip and sat back down.