Another First Time 🍂

This is where I'd put the 18+ content ahead warning. But i know you all don't give a fvck Lmao... so let's go💃🏼

The night was still so young. I was swimming since long time as i can remember. Mew was now on his laptop doing some work, i sometimes forget if he's my headmaster.

Talking about school, i was chatting with Mild earlier and he's already back saying he misses me and I didn't want to tell him about what happened with me the past weeks, i was still not ready to talk about that. I never in a millennium, thought I would have the ability to get pregnant. Everything is just so surprising.

And yes, having the love of my life right beside me through all this time, is so comforting. I miss my mom. I don't know how I'm going to start telling her about everything, i should be very careful not to cause her a heart attack. I lastly talked with her after starting staying with Mew on his apartment but i lied that everything was so normal. Who would risk to ruin his mother's precious time by telling her that he's expelled? It was a good lie at the time, but not telling her about the pregnancy is the other thing, i had to start telling her that I'm seeing my headmaster before telling her that i was pregnant right?! So that's a lot and I'm sure she wouldn't process that easily.

I got out of the pool, drying myself with the smooth towel and went to the table where Mew was currently working. He had all his focus on his laptop screen and i can tell that he was doing something with his other career, the engineering one because that's what it looked like. I kissed him at the back of his neck and he smiled lifting his head up to face me.

" I will go shower first. You still have a lot to do right?!"  I asked him giving out that seductive look as i wanted him to follow me to the bathroom.

I guess not this time.

" You don't look like you will be pleased if i will just keep working right now!"  He said and yeah, he knew what i wanted.

It's not my fault that I'm horny right now. We haven't been doing anything more than a simple kiss since i knew i was pregnant. If i would initiate a kiss, Mew would try so hard to break it after some minutes, i know i was sick but I'm okay and needy right now.

"....then, can you wait for like 10 minutes then we'll go together?"  He added.

" I want to...but I'm from the pool Mew, if i don't shower and dry myself really well then i might caught a cold and that's the last thing i would wish for."  I said and was ready on my way to the bathroom.

I had a bare-chest with only swimming shorts on. I entered the bathroom and i moved to turn on the shower. I flipped on the water and set it to the warm temperature. As i was turning back, I felt arms around my waist and attempting to untie my shorts.

" That was quick..." i said with that deep smile on.

" It was really hard to bring back the focus.."Mew said and he kept playing with my loose knot as I felt his slightly covered chest pressed up against my bare back.

With little effort, my shorts fell to the ground. I turned around only to notice that he still has his boxers and tank top on.

" Since i took off what was on you. I hope you wouldn't mind taking what's left of me! Then we can call it even!"

His seductive tone piercing deep inside me and it brought huge effects in between my legs. His lust filled eyes drove me wild. I hurriedly slid his boxers down and he took his tank top in a speed of a light. I thought he said I'm going to take care of that too!