Emergency🍂

Mew's POV.

He was about to fall down but I quickly grabbed his chest and checked his heart rate. It was completely normal but as he said, there was weakness and I was supposed to take him to the hospital immediately. I didn't care if my father would anything or not but this was Gulf and his health.

I couldn't compromise anything on this.

I picked him up, and took him outside my room. I went to the elevator and rushed all the way down, it was 4 am and every one was about to be awake soon. I drove quickly to the nearest hospital that was 10 minutes drive, I reached and then I carried Gulf inside.

He was taken inside the emergency room. I sighed and stopped when door closed on me. I placed my hand on my head and went to the reception.

" Sir, would you please fill up this form?" The receptionist asked me. I took the paper from her and grabbed a pen and started filling.

Mother :
Father :
Guardian : Mew Suppasit.

I wrote all the details, gave in my phone numbers and didn't give any details about being the school headmaster. I also added the medicine he was taking and the food he was eating.
I walked back and forth while waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me about his condition. For a moment I thought and felt like he's not going to be fine because of how deep that cut was.

I felt scared.

As more time passed by, I started to feel more terrified that something might have happened to him. I took my phone and dialed Mike's number because I knew by that time he would be awake.

" Hey, what's up?! Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Mike said. His voice just made my mood a little better.

" Mike, if someone cuts the back of the hand, will he die?" I questioned.

" What the f**k?" Mike yelled.

" Answer me please." I said.

" I'm not sure, if he cuts a vein or artery then they are chances of dying. Otherwise, not really but he can also die from excessive bleeding. Don't you know that simple knowledge?!" Mike said.

" f**k you!" I said before cutting off the call. I needed some positive energy and he just f*ck dip everything.

The doctor finally came out of the ER. He came to me because there wasn't many patients or whatsoever.

" is he fine?!" I asked.

" Yes. For now. Did he cut himself? Or was trying to commit suicide? If that's the case then you should contact the authorities and mental health care." The doctor said.

" No, he fell off the bed and there was a glass piece on the floor, while getting up, it slid through his arm and that's how he got it." I lied. I wasn't going to say the truth about this.

" Are you sure?!" The doctor asked with suspicion but I nodded my head.

" Okay, we have stitched it up and he's out of emergency so we will move him to the ward soon. He passed out because of weakness not the blood loss. However, he lost some blood too so we have to put him on an IV" the doctor continued.

I nodded my head " Thank you doc."

Well my baby was atleast safe.

🍂🍂🍂🍂
______

I switched off my phone after Gulf was back to his senses. I was in the room, sitting beside him while he was on the bed with an IV attached on his hand. It was 6 am and the sun was now rising.