Lies. Lies. Lies 🍂

Gulf's POV

" Where are you going?" Kao stopped me before I could take the elevator. It was 8:50, I needed to be in Mr. Suppasit's office in 10 minutes. I was wearing a nice chest reveal black shirt, with a black trousers, I was sure he would be tempted.

 I was wearing a nice chest reveal black shirt, with a black trousers, I was sure he would be tempted

" To the library." I replied calmly without any kind of hesitation. I was holding few books on my hand, just like what he told me to do.

" Dressed like this?" Kao asked, his eyes studying me from top to the bottom, reaching out to every single detail.

" Yes, I don't have time to change, and I really have to do research on this topic so I have to go now, bye!" I said quickly before entering inside the elevator.

I watched Kao get confused in front of me as the elevator closed. There was something in his eyes, that I couldn't tell. There was something for sure.

___

" You're late Gulf." Mr. Suppasit said as I came inside the office. He tapped his pen on the desk as I sat down.

" Yes, because Kao stopped me and asked where I was going, it took me time to convince him." Bitch. I wanted to say that but using foul language would turn this night from good to bad.

He rolled his eyes on that and got up. He took his coat from the seat and walked away.

" Come lets go." He said. " You can keep your books here." He added. I got up, and followed him outside the office.

" Harry." He yelled and in just a minute the guard showed up.

" Yes sir." The guard asked.

" Switch off the lights, lock up my office and restrict the elevator to this floor, then leave." Mr. Suppasit ordered the guard.

" Yes sir." He said and immediately left.

Where was he going to take me!? When the guard went out of sight, I came in front of Mr. Suppasit and asked him.

" Sir! Where are we going."

" Mew." he said.

" What?!" My mind was blank that moment I couldn't even remember thats his name.

" Call me Mew. It's okay to drop those Sir things when we're alone." He explained keep leading the way to wherever it was.

He took my hand and pulled me towards the hallway, we stopped on one black door and he unlocked it. It was a large bedroom.

I gasped and asked, " You stay here? I thought you leave by 4?"

We went inside and he locked the door behind. Most of the lights were off, just one small golden one was on and the light from the window was cascading in.
The curtains were open but the windows were locked. I studied the entire room, the bed on the middle was beautiful, the headboard was black and golden, the nightstand were also mix of black and golden. The sheets on them were white. The walls were painted creamy shade of deep brown. On the left side, there was a long couch and on the right side there was a small couch. There was a shiny table in the middle and then in the corner there were long wooden cupboards that reached up to the ceiling. Across the cupboards, there was a door that I figured out it was a washroom, then that's all.