Caught🪵

Instead of going into the buildings, my instincts told me to surf around the backyard of the school. The pool party was still going on, and the music was so loud. I could hear it till a distance. I kept walking forward and forward, leaving the party behind. The big hall came in front of me, the main door was slightly open and I could hear voices from the inside. I opened a bit more and peeked inside to see a shocking view. Kao was sitting over Mew's lap on one of the seats inside the hall. I couldn't see Kao very well but I could see Mew, it was so dark but I could recognize him.

" Mew, what are you thinking!? Since we came in here you are acting really quiet." Kao said in his squeaky voice. I just was broken from seeing him on his lap, I was like that few days ago and now he has another boy there. The way he called him out by his name also shocked me.

" What did you tell Gulf about me!?" He questioned.

" Nothing. Who cares about him. Why do you engage in sexual activity with him? I'm always available, you can do anything with me at any time, daddy." Kao said as he placed his hands on Mew's chest and moved his body front and back.

I gasped upon those words. He literally called him daddy. A tear crawled down my cheeks, I was devastated and more mad at Mr. Suppasit. He already had someone who fulfilled his desires so why did he play with my heart. Why did he touch me.!?

I was about to leave but I stayed for more minutes. I watched Kao unbotton Mr. Suppasit's white shirt in front of me. He unbuttoned it and he didn't even stop him. But at the same time he seemed very uninterested. Kao placed his hand on his chest and he leaned to kiss his neck, which I never did.

" I'm your favorite, right?!" Kao asked.

After a long pause, he replied " Yes."

I placed my hand on my chest and watch my heart tear a part. I tightly grabbed the closet thing near me and sobbed silently. Before I could get caught, I just ran back to my room.

This pain was way more worse than that of the belt, it was worse than when Kao told me that he raped him. Which was a blunt lie.

Kao wasn't my friend. I entered my room and sobbed loudly. I sat right in front of my door and cried for several hours. He was the only man that I was ever interested in and now he is also gone. He wasn't even mine in the first place. I got up from the ground, and walked to my dressing table, I leaned up close to my reflection and looked at myself for a good minute. My eyes were red, my cheeks were flushed and my skin was pale.

I made a fool out of myself.

Before I knew, my fist was inside the mirror. The mirror immediately broke on my hand and shards went inside my flesh but that pain was nothing compared to the one inside my heart. Pieces of shards fell down on the floor. I walked over them and dropped down on bed.

A bloody hand and a broken heart.

🪵🪵🪵

I sat in front of my enemy during breakfast. I ate nothing although, just stared at my food the whole time. I didn't sleep the whole night and my state was horrible. Kao sat in front of me, he was using his phone and he was so happy. Mild sat next to him and Champ was next to me.

" Why are your eyes so red.?" Mild asked. Kao looked away from his phone and stared at me. I wanted to kill him.

I wrapped a bandage around my hand but the bleeding didn't stop. I didn't have the strength to remove all the small glass pieces from my hand so I let them stay in.

On the other hand, my room was messed up. I broke the mirror entirely and it was spread all over the room. I needed to clean it up but I had no strength remaining.