🪵Escaped

Gulf's POV :

I entered my room with anger and rage. I threw a glass down and then a vase and few more things. I was screaming, but the pain wasn't finishing. I stepped on the glass and my foot started bleeding. I laid down on the floor and cried for few hours. I kept slamming the wall and punching it. There was blood smeared everywhere. I was bleeding from my nose, there was a cut underneath my eye, a bruise on my cheek, few scratches on my face and bloodied lip. My hands and leg were both bleeding. This was a lot of pain but the pain going inside me, was killing me.

I need to escape from this room, or I'd kill my self.

I got up and rushed down the stairs instead of the elevator so no one could notice me.

I ran away from those three buildings for good.

Mew Suppasit's POV :

" f**k you!" Gulf screamed before his little bruised hands pushed me back. He turned and ran away. The amount of disrespect he just shown me now it's unacceptable but he's hurt and bleeding so I ended up my anger. If it was someone else, he'd be getting a nice whipping and maybe an expel letter. But my Gulf was bleeding, he was crying and shouting. I wanted to explain everything to him but not now.

" Slut," Kao whispered, as he watched him ran away. I turned around to Kao and pulled his arm tightly until he didn't wince out of pain.

" Call him that again and you'll be expelled." I yelled and then I pushed him back. I knew who was behind all these.

" Everyone leave, " I shouted and all the teachers and boys went back to their classes except for Kao.

" He started it, daddy!" Kao wrapped his arms around mine and he placed his head on it. I pushed him away once again. This boy wasn't going to understand.

" Don't call me that again, and don't worry. I know who is behind all this." I said.

" You're leaving me for him? He has mental illness can't you see!? And you're leaving me for that?!!" Kao yelled and pointing to the direction where Gulf went.

I sighed and walked downstairs. There was no use of arguing with him anyways. I couldn't harm him, there was a ban on punishing him but once it comes off, I'm going to turn his body blue and purple.

I was going down to see where Gulf went because he was in a horrible condition. He was bleeding a lot, I needed to atleast know that he went to the clinic or something.

I went to the reception downside and ask. " Did Gulf leave!?"

The receptionist nodded her head, " Yes, he went back to the dorm." She replied.

" Mr. Suppasit, there's blood on your shirt." She added while pointing on my shirt. " Is everything okay!?"

" Yes, just boys fight. It's fine." I replied before walking away. I took the elevator back up to my office. I realized that there was a lot of blood on my shirt.

" Cancel all the meetings today, and do not disturb me." I exclaimed to my assistant Caren.

I entered the room and slammed the door. I changed my shirt and wore the black one.

I needed to do something with Kao. First, he faked that I raped him, and I don't know what he stuffed in Gulf's mind that he hates me now.

I wanted to see Gulf as soon as possible but I assumed he was resting or sleeping right now. His beautiful hazel eyes were red, and that hurts me the most. He was crying the whole night because of the misunderstanding.