Chapter 5: Spin the Bottle

Amelia's P.O.V

Kayla handed me the flask as I chugged it down letting it burn my throat. I sighed taking another drink and leaned back in the car seat. My mind is trying to grasp onto a guy that used to be my bestfriend. There is like a different side to him that doesn't make sense. I can't believe he confronted me about unpaid bills.

Arriving to the party, it was the regular greetings with the promoters. We head straight to the drinks where taking shots were necessary. I poured myself a cup of tequila and lemonade to sip on while Aria prepared another round of shots. People were already drunk but they circled around us to take shots.

Taking the shot, I felt the liquor burn my throat making me grab a lime to suck on right away.

We relocate to the back porch where people were already skinny dipping or doing tricks in the water. Shawn pops up out of no where to greet us with a hug. Aria grabbed his hand bringing him to the dance floor. We took another round of shots together.

"I am going to find something to smoke" Kayla said standing up and walking away as I laughed.

I stumbled back into the house walking around the party sipping my drink. My eyes glance at Harry as he gave me a small wave and I returned it with a smile. Harry was working in Zachary's gang so I believe he is helping with getting information. I turn the corner and bumped into someone looking up to see Theo's chocolate brown eyes.

I was silently staring at him unsure of what to say.

"You look pretty tonight." He said. I was taken back from his statement.

"Thanks." I said letting the bitterness drip from my tongue. I felt tense talking to him in this close proximity. Burnt Cinnamon filling my nostrils making me feel weak to my knees.

I stood in place making sure not to break any eye contact. However, my heart felt like it was beating in my chest like he can sense my fear.

"You didn't use the check I gave you sent you" He said in my ear as I didn't move an inch. Theodore sent me a check that same day he found my stack of bills. I had to hide everything before Aria and Kayla found it.

"I don't need your money, Theo." I lied and walked away before he can say anything. That money would've helped with a lot of things.

I caught my breath once I found Kayla hanging out with the potheads. I sit down beside her grabbing the blunt out of her hand making her whine. I put my lips on the blunt sucking in my breath and inhaling the smooth haze. I exhaled watching the smoke with a wary feeling. I hand the blunt back to Kayla and looked over at some sorority girl squeezing herself in between us.

She puts an empty bottle in the center of the table.

"Spin the bottle is so cliché" Kayla said with a smirk.

"But it's with a twist "The girl said making us look at her confusingly.

She stands up calling out to people to come play the game. Apparently, her name is Francesca and this version of 'Spin the Bottle' was her idea. The person who spins the bottle has to give the person it landed on a choice. It's rather they kiss whoever the spinner requests or take a piece of clothing off. 

Francesca goes first to demonstrate and it lands on a random guy. She had a mischievous look in her eyes as she requested him to kiss her. I sip my drink and watch as more people join in around the sides.

When it was Aria's turn she obviously chose Shawn to kiss and they gave us a French kiss encore making everyone whistling at them. We take another shot and I spin the bottle as it landed on Theo.

He looked at the bottle and then at me giving a smirk with an intense stare. I felt my cheeks heating up inside of me as I didn't know who to tell him to kiss.

"Kiss Francesca" I said breaking the eye contact. He stood up from the chair and took off his shirt making the girls start to drool.

Taking a round of shots, everyone is laughing to the excitement of the game. Kisses were getting steamy and some people were half naked. The bottle lands on me and I sigh looking up at the girl as she looks around the room trying to think who to say.

"Kiss Harry" She said making everyone cheer me on. I look over to Theo as his jaw clenched from the request. I stood up confidently with a cheeky grin and went over to Harry.

Harry grabbed me by the waist and swooped me down placing his lips on mine making everyone clap their hands together. I move my lips against his placing my hand on his cheek.

"Okay, that's enough" Miles said as people started to cheer us on.

Bringing me back up, he pulled away with a smile.

After a few more rounds, Zachary's turn gave me a bad feeling. His eyes were on me with a victory smile when it landed on me. .

" Theo" He said having everyone shock from his request as they all know we hate each other. I look over at Theo as he sat up in his chair with curiosity.

I stood up having everyone gasp but I undo the buttons on my shirt to reveal my pink lace bra. I watch as Theo glared at me.

"I wouldn't want to catch anything either way" He said a little too loud making everyone laugh. I grabbed the cup out of Francesca's hand and threw the liquor at him. I grabbed my shirt and walked away as before anyone could see the tears forming in my eyes.

I went into the bathroom fixing my hair and makeup a little. I left the sink water running. My eyes started to burn from the tears threatening to spill. If only he just minded his damn business.

A knock was at the door and I opened the door to find Theo shirtless and smelling like a tequila bottle. He handed me a bottle of water entering the bathroom. I stared at him as he took a towel and soaked it in water to wipe off the alcohol. He looked in the mirror while doing it and I looked at him through the mirror.

"Why do you always have to be such a dick?" I asked as I notice his jaw was clenched from my choice of words.

" Maybe because you've been avoiding me." He said and I looked away.

"That is not an excuse" I said turning the water off about to leave but Theo closed the door before I can.

"Why didn't you want to kiss me?" He asked leaning into the door.

My eyes stare down to his body having every muscle being defined. His tone arms, abs and chest. It complimented his chiseled jaw. My eyes flash back to his eye trailing down my body.

"Why?" I emphasized. "Did I hurt your ego being the first girl to ever reject you?" I asked. I bite down on the inner corner of my cheeks trying my best not to laugh.

"Nope, it's just because I know you wanted to kiss me" He said with a hint of mischief in his eyes. Now, it was his turn to hold back a smile as I was caught off guard to defend myself. His head leaned closer for his breath to tickle my neck. "Just like you want a check." He whispered. His arms trail up to my shoulders and then to my face. Simply brushing my hair away from my face. 

"You just need to let me in, Lia. You can't just shut me out" He said and dropped his arms to his sides.

He waltz out of the bathroom leaving me there. I clutch onto my chest trying to steady my breath with my phone vibrating. 

Got the UBS. Wired you the money-Z

I almost dropped my phone staring at the amount sent. I am going to kissed that piles of mails goodbye.