Chapter 22:Never

Theo's P.O. V

My eyes squint sun shining through the window.

My muscles tense on my lower half making me groan under my breath. My eyes shoot down to Amelia's luscious lips over my cock and her eyes staring directly at me. Fuck, a wet dream coming to life.

"Good morning, beautiful" I said putting my arms behind my head. She stops to smile making myself feel warm on the inside.

"Good Morning, baby" she said licking her lips. She brings her head back down letting her tongue drag to the base then back to the tip.

The view of her my dick in her mouth made me wanted to come right away. I closed my eyes in satisfaction feeling her tongue on the tip before taking my length back in her mouth. The idea of her soft hands pumping my length as she continues to suck drives me wild.

My eyes open with dark stare, holding out on coming in her mouth. Her cheeks are hollowed continuing to suck making my hands run wrap in her hair. She moans when I tugged on it starting to guide her.

Lia works me like a goddesses feeling her warm mouth over my dick. I let out a groan feeling myself close to the edge. Our eye contact remains the same with her hands doing quick and short pumps. Her mouth taking me in and then out fully making my mind loose control.

"Fuck." I said out of breath making her eyes twinkle. I grabbed her by the chin to kiss her making her body smother on top of mine.

The friction between our bodies creating sparks. I was ready feeling her warmth against my dick. She moaned into the kiss pushing her hips harder against mine. Memorized by her body I grabbed a handful of her ass gripping harder to move faster against me.

I intertwined our fingers together pressing my lips against hers. Slipping my tongue into her mouth while my hands trails in between her legs.

She whimpers when I push two fingers inside of her feeling her already wet for me. My other hand trailing down to her throat gripping in gently to have dominance over the kiss.

I push my fingers in and out of her making her grip my shoulders for support. Her hips thrusted forward against mine making her suck on my tongue. Her lips quiver against mine making me smile at the affect my touch has on her.

I curved my fingers inside pumping faster. Her breathing becomes faster staring into my eyes. I watched them glowing in mine. I feel a pang of guilt hit me when I know I won't forgive her.

I slide my hands underneath her and pushed her against the wall. I gripped her hips steadily before pushing myself into her slowly. We both moaned when I am fully inside and I wrapped my arms around her.

She rotate her hips back into mine making me growl against her ear in pleasure. She did it, again. I pushed her closer into the window with her whole frame against the glass. She grips the back my back to help move at the same pace as me.

"Theo" She gasped to my hand pinching her nipples rolling each one in between my finger. She throws her head back giving me full access to her neck.

I sighed lingering kisses on her neck earning a hiss to escape her lips. Her walls teasingly gripped my dick while she rotates her hips against me.

"Fuck" I moaned pulling out of her fully.

I leaned against the window to steady myself. A loud moan escapes her mouth as I thrust into her swiftly.

We synchronized our movements with my hands tugging her hips up and down on my dick. I growled in her ear pounding in and out of her.

Her mouth hangs open in pure lust looking down at how my throbbing cock disappears into her tight wet pussy.

"Yes, it feels so good" She moaned in my ear driving me crazy.

I leaned her against the Window keeping one hand on her hip to move her against me and the window. The other hand On her neck kissing her roughly.

"Amelia" I moaned watching her bounce on my dick with the skyline view. " god, you look amazing" I said kissing her slowly moving in a slow stroke.

She moved her hands to my cheeks kissing me back.

" Theo, I really want this. All of you" She said making me break the kiss to fade out the lies.

I did faster strokes, panting and feeling her come all over my dick. Her legs were shaking, moans escaping her lips and she dig her nails into my shoulder. I was right behind her steadying my hand against the window and thrusting harder into her.

I set us both down back on the bed before pulling out of her. She stares at the me in a daze biting her bottom lip.

I couldn't help but take in the view of how gorgeous she looked after I fucked her. Her flushed cheeks, hair sticking perfectly to her face and a sweat that makes her glow. It would probably be the last memory I have with her. In our temporary happy bubble.