Chapter 13: No Bullshit

Amelia's P.O.V

"So, why didn't you introduce daddy?" Ava asked stabbing a fork into her salad.

"Mind your business" Theo growled making her roll her eyes.

 It's been two weeks since his attitude changed from the charity ball. He left people in shock when Zachary was the one stepping out on stage to introduce his dad.. Theodore's mom was disappointed and his dad faked his smiles during the auction.

We were having lunch with  Theodore's siblings before leaving to go on a camping trip. Kayla forced us to attend the trip because it was her sorority's coordinated event. 

  "We're leaving today. Tell mom and dad, I will be back Monday" Theo announced, he hugged his siblings bye as I did the same. I can tell he was putting on a strong front in front of his siblings.

 After the two hour drive, we got to the camping retreat. Kayla made sure that all of us had a cabin together with four rooms. We settled into the cabin, while Kayla was setting up for activities. Aria, Miles and Shawn were still on their way.

Theodore fell on top of my bed while I was unpacking in my room.

"So, are you going to tell me why Zack introduced your dad and not you" I asked giving him a serious look. He gave me a side glance and got up from the bed.

"Not you starting this, too" He groaned and getting off the bed to leave.

"Theo, I am not dumb. Something happened" I said crossing my arms over my chest and blocking the door, preventing him from leaving.

 "Lia. I don't want to talk about it." He said making me curious.

"Tell me what happened. No bullshit" I said as he hissed at those word. No bullshit , we used to use when we were teenagers and wanted the harsh truth. The other person was not allowed to judge.

"Fine no bullshit." He said with a serious tone. I looked into his eyes filled with guilt. He ran a hand through his hair and took a seat on the bed. "During Casino Night, after we had the fight I did not listen to you." He said scanning my face. I shifted uncomfortably knowing we never spoke about that night since the both of us said things we both regret. 

"I decided to double the amount I wrote on the check or win back nothing. So, I played the game with Zachary thinking I had all the right cards and was confident in winning the hand." Theo stared at the ground and spoke every word with ease. "I lost everything and I could not repay Zachary his winning amount." He said with regret. 

I moved closer to him putting my arm on his shoulder and rubbing it soothingly. My stomach started to feel queasy thinking about the aftermath. I left after the arguing with Theo because I was hurt.

"How did you find the money?" I asked and his cold eyes looked into mine. 

"I had to repay him by working for his gang." He said feeling an chill in the air. "The things I saw, selling drugs for him and even the parties were insane. I eventually got repay him by closing out a deal with a supplier" He said but was deep in thought after that.

 "Zachary has footage of me and used it as blackmail. So, I gave him the spot to go on stage and introduce my dad " He said coldly.

"God, Theo. I am so sorry. I didn't know." I said hugging him as his arms wrapped around me. He did not respond. "I should've stayed that night." I said.

"Lia, it is not your fault. I was an asshole that night. Greedy for money and ended up in the mess I was in." He said and I shook my head.

"How about now? You basically work for him because of me?" I said staring at the ground to hide my guilty look. He took his hands and lifted my chin to look at him.

"I would've done anything to save you." He said giving me a soft kiss making my guilt vanished.

"Let's get ready before Kayla kills us for being late" He said after a while and I nodded my head.

It was the second day of the camping retreat.

I drink my margarita and hanged out with the girls. We were recapping the whole day from the boat race, water balloon fights, tube sliding and pie eating contests. We were taking a break before the next game.

"I am ready for a new fling." Kayla said making Aria and I both laugh. My phone vibrated to a notification.

"Miles?" Aria raised an eyebrow at her and she shook her head.

"He is too." She said trying to find the right words. We watched him do another cannonball into the water.

"Immature"

"Childish"

Aria and I both said at the same time. We both laughed continuing to drink.

"No, Golden Retriever." Kayla finished her sentence and made all of us laugh.

I head back looking for a new bikini. I got ketchup on my top from the french fries I had earlier. 

"Hey, you. I was looking for you" Theodore said stumbling in the door. I turned around smiling to adore his drunken smile. He was never this care-free and I was enjoying it.

"I was just changing to go in the lake" I said as I grabbed my bikini and changed in the bathroom. I opened the door not expecting to see Theo sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Wait, you can't go out looking like that " He slurred when his eyes met mine.

"Like What-" I said with my hand on my hip but got pushed against the wall with his body weight. He gave me an intense look in my eyes making me blush.

" I need everyone to know that you are mine" He whispered in my ear.

I felt his lips kiss behind my ear, then to the pulse in my neck and down to my collarbone. I moaned once his lips kissed in between my breasts. His lips trailed back to my neck making me feel a pulse in between my legs. I let out a quiet moan as he sucked my skin hard and swirling his tongue over it.

God, I am already wet thinking about the taste of his lips. Once, he removed his lips from my neck I felt flustered from his touch being gone. His hands slide in between my thighs while I raised my hips closer to his, watching him take off my bikini. I bite down on my bottom lip feeling completely turned on. He grabbed my waist gently placing me down on the bed.

Theo kissed down from my neck to my torso. I was starting to breathe heavy, feeling his lips below my stomach. I bite my bottom lip holding in a moan when he kissed my inner thighs. My feisty eyes connecting to a mischievous grin.

"Can we stop with the teasing" I mumbled and licked my bottom lip. "We are running late" I said making sure to remind him.

I gasped leaning back into the pillows feeling his tongue brush my entrance. Theo hands gripped them my hips to secure my legs to be spread open. He started to suck lightly on my clit swirling his tongue around it and tasting in between my folds.

"Lia, you taste amazing." He groaned making my lower half grind against his face. I moaned feeling his tongue tasting all of me from my wet entrance to my needy clit.

His tongue doing fast strokes making me gripped his hair through my fingers. His chocolate eyes meet my dazed ones, I wanted him so bad right now. I felt his fingers started to make faster circles around my clit.

"Oh, just like that" I moaned. His tongue continued to enter in and out of me. I was starting to grind faster against his face while he picked up the pace rubbing my clit.

A loud moan escaped my lips as my body quivered. Theo kept going making me squirm with the sensation.

"Theoo" I moaned while one hand digs into his skin. I throw my head back letting the wave of orgasms run through my body.

"Good Girl" He said as I was panting. "Now taste how sweet you are and I will clean you up" He said with a twinkle in his eyes. His fingers brought to my lips. I sucked softly on his fingers and moaned against them tasting myself.

We joined our friends shortly after.