Chapter 16: Revenge

Theo's P.O.V

Do you know what is so funny? When you think you have life in the palm of your hands. Then, suddenly it can fall right thorough your fingers without you knowing?

That is where Zachary got me right now. Slipping through cracks of spineless work at his warehouse. I have been working everyday and realizing how fucking dumb his team is. At least have gang members that knows the difference between LSD and coke.

"Theo." I heard my name be called by Harry. The guy I despised, who I know found the footage for Zack to use as blackmail. He was highly skilled in hacking any browser and debugging any viruses.

"What's wrong?" I asked noticing he had a serious face.

"Zack needs you in the basement." He said and I stopped packing to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Are you going to be there?" I asked knowing that Harry was Zack's right hand.

"Of course. Just like old times." He said with a smirk making me let out a sigh. Even though I hated working for Zack's gang, I needed this outlet.

We walked sided by side down to the basement and entered the passcode to the door. Harry stepped aside for me to enter first already hearing the sounds of torture in the room.

"Lovely, You got the man of the hour." Zachary said as he turned around.

"What's the deal?" I asked sliding my hoodie off knowing I am about to break out a sweat.

"Meet Seth, Thornes' member." Harry said and I turned to him with a look of shock.

"This is the guy who fucked up Miles." I stated and they both nodded their heads.

"Take this as my welcome gift." Zack said chuckling. I knew he was sincere but still have no intentions of trusting him.

I walked up to the guy sitting in the chair with rope tied around him. I ripped out the duct tape from his mouth and he cursed in pain. I dropped the tape and laid a great punch to his stomach making him plead for help.

"Did you think you could get away with trying to kill someone innocent? " I asked and he mumbled words under his breath. I quickly take a swing of my fist to his jaw. I did it, again a little harder watching the blood spray out from his lips.

"I was supposed too attack you" The guy said making me shake my head at him.

"Ordered by who." I asked and he stayed silent. I watched as Harry took out the torture weapons from the storage room. Zachary really love to put on a show but right now I only wanted to hurt this guy myself.

"Harry search up the members of the Thornes. I only did business with Ralph and his loyalty would've given me a warning." I said and Harry nodded.

I punched the guy in the stomach making him curse in pain.

"Ralph is dead." The guy said making me punch his face, again. This time one of his eyes were starting to get swollen.

"Fucking liar." I said and looked at Zachary. "Hand me the gasoline." I said looking at Zachary.

"You don't fucking scare me. You will all die for ever betraying the Thornes'." He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Harry made his way to show us the laptop pulling out Seth's file. My eyes widen at the last name and looked at Zachary, who was in disbelief.

"You're Ethan's brother. What do you want from us?" Zachary stated calmly and asked understanding this is about revenge now.

"He is dead." I said taking a hold of Seth's shirt and shaking him. Seth started to laugh making more blood leak from his mouth onto his shirt.

My heart was starting to beat a little faster and I felt a cold air behind my neck.

"He is alive. You were too fucking weak to even kill him. So, I know you won't kill me." Seth said and looked up like he won his freedom. "Went into hiding and became the leader of the Thornes. How did you think he could manage to fool all of you?" Seth asked and we were all silent. I was shocked Zack did find out any information about this. He was great at finding things out.

"But the video." I said looking at Harry making him confused. There is no way he could've survived that.

"Ethan has been following all of you. He knows some secrets." Seth said and I turned to Zachary who looks amused, now.

"There is nothing to hide." Harry said and I shook my head.

"Theodore Singh funded this gang based on daddy's money. Zachary Aven running the underground boxing match. Harry Denires selling those diamond tennis bracelets on the black market for others to use on women." Seth said and we all stood silent staring at the guy.

"We should kill him." Harry said with no remorse.

"No, we need to figure out where Ethan is hiding." I said even though I agreed with Harry.

"You will never be able to expose us." Zachary threatened and I was confident in that statement.

"Oh, I forgot about one more member. Amelia Reid." He said making my cold glare find his eyes. The blood in my body started to boil and I placed a fist directly to his nose. He is a dead man walking. Blood shooting out of his nostrils and he still had a smile on his face. Vicious and evil.

"Watch your words carefully, Seth." I threatened. 

"Working for your dear old friend, Zachary to tear you down." He groaned in pain.

I looked at Zachary who did not have any look of denial. I looked at Harry who was watching the ground in shame.

I walked straight up to Zachary and pulled out the switch blade I was hiding in my shoe. I grabbed him with my fist in his shirt and hit the wall holding the cold blade against his throat.

"We have to leave Seth here. Go get the others and meet in the office." Zachary croaked out and I shook my head.

"No, I am done working for you. Ethan is alive so no more blackmail. You were fucking using Amelia to mess with me. " I said feeling my mind starting to spin and a pain in my chest. I felt like I wasn't breathing and everything I believed was not true.

She did not want to be friends anymore. She did not want me. I could not love her.

I let go of him making him catch his breath. Leaving the basement first and felt Zachary footsteps behind me.

"Ethan is alive. Things can get dangerous if he knows that we know." Zachary said.

"I think we need your help" Harry said and I barked out a vicious laugh. 

"You are handling that on your own. Good luck" I said leaving the warehouse.