Jonas Brothers Concert Friday September 24th 2021

Around 2:00 my friends from North Carolina and Virginia came to pick me up to go to the hotel in Hershey to get ready for the concert. We got to the hotel around 4-4:30. Once we where ready we left to go to the show. We got there like 30 minutes before the doors opened. Once we got in we went to our seats in section B row 13. After getting to the seats me, Katrina and Malece went to the bathroom and got food. We where going to get merch but the line was to long so we went back to our seats. The first opening act was Jordan McGraw. He came on around 7:30 and was on till 7:50-8:00. Then Kelsea Ballerini came on a little after 8:00 and was on till 8:30-8:40. Then the boys came on at 9:25. They played a lot of old song and they sang some new ones. During "Burning Up" they had flames and because of how close we where we could feel the heat from them. When Nick was singing "Levels" he was being a little dirty. The concert ended around 11:00. Before we left me, Katrina and Malece we waited in line for like 30-40 minutes for merch. We didn't leave the parking lot till 12:30-12:40 because of the traffic getting out of the parking lot. We got back to the hotel around 1:00 but didn't go to sleep till 1:30-2:00. This was by far my favorite concert that I been to because of how close I was to the stage and I know I will never be that close to them ever again. This is something I am going to remember the rest of my life.