Big Time Rush and Victoria Justice Tuesday July 16th 2013

When me and my mom got to the concert we went to our seats and they were next to the sound equipment so we got to see what they were doing. When the first opening act was on I went to the merchandise table because I really did not care for that person to much. The next opening act was Victoria Justice. When she was on she sang most of the songs from her show Victorious. My favorite part during her performance was when she brought her sister on stage and sang a song with her. My other favorite part was when she took a photo with crowd. When she was done Olivia Summer was the next opening act and I really did not know any of her music so I was not really watching her performance the only thing I remember her doing was taking a video of the crowd. When we were waiting for Big Time Rush I saw that Olivia was in the box where the sound equipment was so I got my shirt signed by her. The second she signed my shirt Big Time Rush came on so I quickly went back to my seat. When Big Time Rush was on they had big balls bouncing in the crowd and the came out into the crowd during their song "We Are". When they where in the crowd I got to touch Logan's hand. My favorite part during the show was when we sang Happy Birthday to James because we saw them on his birthday. When they where done the show they took a photo with the crowed as well just like Victoria Just did. This was my favorite Big Time Rush concert and will always be my favorite Big Time Rush concert.