Sabrina Carpenter, New Hope Club and Alex Aiono Wendensday August 23rd 2017

I left my house around 2:50 to get the bus and train to get to the venue for the concert. I got to the venue around 4:00. When I got to the venue I found Sabrina's tour bus and there where 2 other fans there and I became friends with them. After being there for a few minutes I then went to the box office to get my ticket because I did not have one yet. Once I got my ticket I went back to Sabrina's your bus for a bit longer. Then around 4:30-4:40 I got in line and waited for my friend Alexa to get there. She got there between 5:00-5:30. When she got there we waited about 30 minutes to get in. Once we got in we waited an hour for the concert to start because it started at 7:00. The first opening act was New Hope Club and they where amazing. I always wanted to see them live and I finally did. They where not on for long. And since I was still a new fan I only knew one of their songs plus a cover they did. They did a cover of "Sing Of The Times" by Harry Styles. When they where on I waved to Black twice and he waved back both times. And before they finished their set they throw out bracelets to the crowd and I got one of the bracelets that Georg throw at me and it my hair and fell to the floor and my friend Alexa found it and gave it to me. They finished around 7:30. So then we waited 30 minutes for Alex to come on. I am not really and big fan of Alex so I did not know any of his songs. The only songs I knew where covers of "One Dance" and "Just Say You Won't Let Go". After he finally done we waited another 30 minutes for Sabrina. Sabrina came on around 9:00 and she was AMAZING. When she sang her song "Can't Blame A Girl For Trying" she invited Blake and Georg out on stage for the song. During her 2 to last song she had confetti. Since the venue was mainly standing with a balcony for the VIP I was 2/3 row for the concert so I got to bring some confetti home with me. And since I have been to concerts with confetti I was never close to the stage to get some so I was able to this time. After the concert ended me and Alexa took 2 polaroids on for me and one for her. Then I went to the lobby to get a tour shirt. Once I got it I went to the train station to go to 69th street so my grandpa could pick me up and so I did not get home till 11:30-12:00. This was my favorite Sabrina Carpenter concert.