The Jonas Brothers and Camp Rock. Saturday August 14th 2010

On Saturday August 14th 201o I went to see The Jonas Brothers for the 2nd time in Hershey park Pa with my cousin Shannon and cousin Nora. Before the concert me, my brother, my cousin Shannon, cousin Mark, cousin Nora and my dad walked around the park. When it came we went to the car and drove to the Hershey park stadium. When we got to the stadium me and my cousin got our posters from the trunk of the car and we went in to find our seats. When you look at the stage we were sitting in the bleachers on the left side. At one point during the show me and Shannon went down to the floor with our posters to get a better view of the show. The Jonas Brothers sang songs from the movie and some of their songs. When Nick was singing Introducing me from Camp Rock 2, Joe dared Nick to sing it as fast as he could. One of the thing we did at the concert was to sing Happy Birthday to Joe because we saw him the day before his birthday. When we were singing Happy Birthday my brother, dad and cousin Mark heard us from the car while they where waiting in the car for us. The concert ended at 10:30 so I did not get home till 12:30-1:00 in the morning.