Jingle Ball Preshow Wendensday December 6th 2016

Me and my friend Nella took a bus near my house to go to the Xfinity Live Center for the concert. We left around 2:00 because the show started at 4:00. When we go to the venue we waited in line then Nella wanted some food so we got out of line and went to a place that was in the venue. After that we got back in line and waited. When we finally got in we tried to get in as close to the stage as we possible and we where kinda in the middle but on the side. Once we got a spot we waited like 30 minutes but felt like forever. A little bit after 4:00 the concert started. The first act was Hey Violet. When they were on Casey kept looking at me or in my direction. After Hey Violet was done we waited another 30 minutes then Jacob Whitesides came on. When Jacob was done we waited another 30 minutes then Sabrina Carpenter came on. Once she was done me and my friend Nella we left to see if we could meet Sabrina, so we went to the lobby and met up with my friend Izzy. After being in the lobby for a bit she comes out and walks right past us to get to the door so she could get to the Wells Fargo Center for Jingle Ball. And when she walked passed me I told her that she was pretty and she said Aww thanks. Then we walked behind her for a bit before getting the bus home. Not long after that me and Nella took the bus to 69th street and my mom picked us up and we dropped Nella off at home.