Forever In Your Mind Saturday August 4th 2018

I had work from 9-5. After I got done work I went to see Forever In Your Mind. So my mom picked me up from work and took me to the concert. On my way to the concert I did my make up for the concert. I got to the venue around 6:40 and the only one there was my friend Alexa and her mom because VIP already went in. Not long after I got there some more people showed up. We went in around 7:00. When we got in we got front row. The opening act came on around 7:30 but the concert started at 8:00. When we were waiting for FIYM me and my friend Alexa passed out glow sticks for people to have for their song "Night Ride". We did it as a fan project. Forever In Your Mind came on at 8:00. The first song they sang want "Night Ride". My songs live was "Heart Of Gold"  and "Sweet Little Something". After the concert me and my friend went to the merchandise table and has I was getting my shirt I looked behind me at the stage and I saw Forever In Your Mind coming to the merchandise table and we got to meet them for the second time. When I was done meeting them and the opening act I went outside the venue to wait for my mom. I was waiting long enough the FIYM walked outside to load up their car and I got to talk to them some more and they made me happy that I got some one on one time with them with out any other fans around. And I told them that I was waiting long enough to see them again before I officially left to go home. My mom finally got me around 11:00 and got home between 11:30-12:00. This was probably one of the best nights of my life.