Big Time Rush and Cody Simpson Friday August 10th 2012

After watching their show so many times I finally got to see them in concert. The concert was in Camden NJ so we had to drive about 30 minutes. Once we got there and found our seats I went to and got some merchandise. I got a BTR concert shirt, BTR bag, a glow stick and a Cody Simpson poster. When I got back to my seat Cody Simpson came on. He is one of my favorite solo artist and I was happy to finally see him live. When we were waiting for Big Time Rush I was just sitting in my seat impatiently because there really nothing to do. After waiting for a really long time they finally came on. One of the things they did was during their song "Worldwide" they all picked one girl to come up on stage so there was 4 girls on stage and they were singing to them and they were playing the fans videos in the background. One of my favorite parts of the concert was when they sang a song in the crowd. When we where walking to the car there was a crowd of people by a gate so I walked over there and Cody Simpson was standing there and I was like 5 feet away from him and I think he saw me. After he left I asked my mom if we could wait to see if BTR would come out so we waited. We waited like 20 minutes and they did not come out but once we crossed the street they came out that's just my luck. But we just went to the car any was.