New Hope Club Wednesday July 24th 2019

I stared getting ready around 9:30. Once I was finished getting ready I went to my friend Gabe's house to go to the New Hope Club concert. I left my house at 2:55 and got to the venue by 4:00. The doors opened a little after 7:00 and the concert started at 8:00. When I was in line outside I made some new friends. The first opening act came on right at 8:00and was on for like 14 minutes because there was other opening acts. The second opening act came on around 8:30 and was on for the same amount of time as the first opening act. New Hope Club came on a little after 9:00 and was on till like 10:00-10:300 after the concert I met the first opening act and also got some merchandise. Once I met her and got my merchandise me and my friend Gabe went outside to wait for New Hope Club to come out. As we were waiting we walked to the McDonald's that was near by to get some food then walked back to the venue. We waited like 30 minutes for them to come out. When they came the sadly did not stop to take pictures even thou there was like 10-20 of us. After they left me and my friend Gabe got on the train to go to 69th street for my mom to pick us up. I got home between 12:30-1:00.