The Jonas Brothers Saturday August 31st 2019

I left my house at 12:40 and went throw the car wash then went to go get my friend Kylie. After we got her we went to the dollar store to get some glow sticks for the concert. Then we went to WAWA to get some snacks and drinks for the long car ride to Hershey Park. When we got back to my house after getting Kylie and going to WAWA we had a little pre concert fun with smoke bombs and we jumped on my trampoline. When we were we went up to my room to do our make up. Before we left the house for the concert we wrote on the back and side windows with window markers for the concert. We left the house a little after 3:00 and got to Hershey around 5:30. The doors opened a little after 6:00. When we first got in we went to the merchandise table. I got 2 shirts and a pop socket. Kylie got a shot glass. After that we went and got some food and went to the bathroom. When we were in line for food the opening act came on. The first opening act was Jordan McGraw and the second opening act was Bebe Rexha. Once we got our food we went to our seats that where on the floor. The Jonas Brothers came on a little after 9:00 and was on till 11:00. When they sang "Burning Up" Big Rob came on and I flipped out. After it all ended me and Kylie went and got a picture in front of the stage and got confetti from one of their songs. After that we went to the bathroom and got something to drink before leaving to go home. We got to my house between 2:30-3:00 so Kylie could get her stuff that she left at my house then we took her home. I got to bed between 3:00-3:30. Out of the 3 times that I have seen The Jonas Brothers this one is my favorite and will be  my favorite for the rest of my life.