Allstar Weekend and Action Item. Tusday August 31st 2010

The concert was in Philly at the Theater of Living Arts (TLA). When we got to Philly we stopped at WAWA near the venue to get hoagies for dinner. After that we drove to the TLA there was already a line but was not that long at the time. While we were waiting in line Anthony from Action Item and Dillon from Allstar Weekend came out and said hi to everyone that was in line. When Anthony got to me I got a picture with him and he saw that I was wearing silly bands and so I gave him one in his favorite color (blue). I also got a photo with Dillon. When I met them I was a little nervous because that was the first time I meeting someone famous. Not long after they met everyone we finally got to go in. In between all the opening acts I got to met more famous people like Brian from Action Item and 2 others from the other opening act. I don't remember the bands name or the boys that I met from that band. Not long after the 2nd act Allstar Weekend finally came out on stage. after the show was over everyone there got to meet Allstar Weekend. Not long afterI got in line Anthony come over to me and my mom and I noticed that he still had the silly band that I gave him and he was wearing it during the show. I was that he had it on during the show. After I met Allstar Weekend I told my mom that I did not want to leave because I had fun and the second I walked out the door I already missed them.