Harry Styles Friday June 15th 2018

I left my house around 3:00 to go to Kylie's house so she can help me with my eyeshadow and curl my hair. Not long after that we went to Starbucks. After that my mom picked us up at Kylie's place then dropped us off at 69th street to get to the concert. We got there between 5:30-6:00. The first thing we did was get in line for the merchandise table that was outside the venue. When we got in line to go into the venue we only had to wait about 30-40 minutes. The first thing we did when we got inside was looked at the merchandise that was inside to see if they had anything different and they did not. After that we got our first drink at a concert because we where finally only enough but this was my first drink ever. After that we got a pretzel. Once we finish our drink and pretzel we went to the bathroom so we did not have to leave our seats during the show. Once we went to our seats we took pictures. The opening act came on right at 8:00 and was on till 9:00. Harry came on at 9:30 and when he scale on I lost it because I was excited to see him. He did 3 One Direction songs. He did "Stockholm Syndrome" "If I Could Fly" and "What Makes You Beautiful". He got done a little after 11:00. When he finished we went to the merchandise table again. Once we where done we took a train 3 stops and got off so Kylie's mom and dad could pick us up from there. I got home around 1:00 but did not get to bed till 1:20.