Selena Gomze and Allstar Weekend Friday August 19th 2011

Before going to the I picked up my friend Alexa. After picking her up we went to McDonald's for dinner. Once we got to the venue both me and Alexa went to the bathroom because we forgot to go before leaving from dinner. When we were done in the bathroom we got in line to buy merchandise. When we were getting for us to buy merchandise it started raining and the concert was outside. Only some seats where covered. After buying merchandising we went to the cover area to wait for the rain to stop but we could not stay there for long before going to our seats so the show could start. Sadly our seats where not covered so we got socked. It was raining during Allstar Weekends set and not long before Selena came on it stopped. During the show she stopped to say that she felt bad for us that where in the rain. The said thing about it raining is that one my friends that lived down the street from my house at the time her mom had curled my hair for the show and it got rewarded by the rain. When we where going back to the car we had a hard time finding it. And because the ground was wet the grass was still muddy and we had to walk throw it to get to the car when we found it. I still had fun at the concert even thou it rained.