Jingel Ball Monday December 13th 2021

I had work till 3:15 so I left right from there to go to the Xfinity Live Center for the pre show but they didn't have it this year. I got to there around 4:00 and hung out there till 6:30 when the doors opened for the main show at 7:30. The first artist was Dixie D'amelio. She did 4-6 songs. The next artist was Monster X. They did 4-5 songs. Next was Tai Verdes. He did 4-5 songs. After him was Bazzi. He did 4-5 songs. Was excited to see him it was my first time seeing him. He did 5 songs. Then Tate McRae was next. She did 4-6 songs. The next artist was The Black Eyed Peas. They did 6 songs. After them one of my favorite artist of the night was Big Time Rush. They only did 4 songs and I was hoping they would do more. After them was Kane Brown. He did 4-5 songs. The last artist of the night was Sweetie. She did 4-6 songs. There was 2 artist that did not sing that was on the line up and that was Doja Cat and  AJR. They couldn't do the show because Doja Cat and Jack from AJR got Covid sadly so they had to cancel. I was really looking forward to seeing AJR because I haven't seen them since 2014. The show ended between 10-10:30. After the show ended I went to the bathroom and got merch. After I got merch I went back to the Xfinity Live Center for my mom to pick me up. I didn't get home till about 12:00 and got to bed by 12:30. I am glad I went because I got to be apart of Big Time Rushes first show back since they broke up in 2013.