Part 2

[JUNGKOOK PV]

My wolf stared to getting tired. I've been running for at least an hour now. I've reach at the top of the mountain. I could see our whole territory from there.

"Ah, so beautiful!" I really like the place where I grew up

"Ah, so beautiful!" I really like the place where I grew up. I am attached to it. As I was admiring the view something caught my eye. It was the city at the end of the mountain. Where people live. To be honest I always wondered how must it be to live there. To be just human, without another soul connected to you. Would it be easier? Mmm, we'll maybe Jimin was right. Maybe we have to visit that city one day. Just to see how these humans live.

I was really enjoying my time there but I guess it's time to go back.

Entering the house, I saw my family has woken up. They were all in kitchen taking their breakfast.

"Oh, you're finally back. Come, I made some for you too." Jin said.

He most likely knows that I haven't eat anything yet. Jin is the doctor of our pack along with his mate Anna, but not just that. He is also my friend or more like a brother I should say. I have six of them. I never had real blood related siblings, but as long as I have them , then I consider myself the luckiest man on earth.

"So, how was your little trip today? Did you find anything interesting?" Jimin said talking his seat next between Rose and Tae. Another one of the six!

"Hyung, if I have I would have brought her with me. Do you see her anywhere near me?" I said with my alpha voice. I know he was referring to my mate and I know he was worried about me, but I was just tired of this.

"I- I am sorry Alpha" His voice showed how sad and regretful was.

"Huhhh, I am sorry too hyung. Today I went to the last place of our territory. AGAIN! And of course she wasn't there either. AGAIN! Do you think I am doing something wrong? Why isn't she coming?" My voice cracked a little at the end.

"Don't give up Jungkook. I know you will find her, and when you do, when she gets to know you, she will never want to leave you. Cause I'm sure you will be the best mate." He give a pat on my shoulder and one those smiles of his that everybody adores here. Rose is so lucky to have him!

"Maybe I should go a little bit farther"

"But you have already visited the nearest packs. You do that every year, and you also did that last mont. If she was there you would have recognised her." Jin said while he give me my breakfast.

"Maybe I should go to another area or even another country."

"Jungkook..."

"Yes, Jimin?"

"What if... what if she is not a werewolf? What if she is human?" Jimin said with low voice, being scared of my reaction.

To be honest I have never think of that. My mate a human.? It's not that I'm opposite of this. Or that I don't what to. I just have never consider that possibility. What if Jimin is right? It's not something unusual, but many werewolfs have reject their mate because they were humans. They thought humans we're weak and they wouldn't be able to be part of the pack. Although I'm sure that the Moon Goddess wouldn't have chosen our mates without thinking them being strong enough in order to live with us. That moment I promise to myself that werewolf or human it makes no difference to me. I'll love my Luna with all my heart. Even if it takes a little more time to make her fell in love with me, if she is a human.

"There is a city near us, what if we star searching there?" He said, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Ok. I'll give it a try. Maybe you're right. So me and Jimin will leave tomorrow for the city. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung, you will be in charge."

"Yes Alpha"

"Taehyung hyung, Hoseok hyung make sure our boarders are well protected"

"On it"

"Jin hyu-..."

"I know. I know. I'll take care of them, otherwise they'll gonna get sick the moment you step your foot out of this territory!" Jin said giving a glance to the others.

"You are the best hyung!" I said laughing.