Part 3

[JUNGKOOK PV] - NEX DAY

I woke up early again. This time not from the nightmare, but because there is the slightest possibility to find my girl. I started packing my things, cause we were going to stay in the city for a few days. While I was ready to close my suitcase i heard a knock on my door. From the scent I could tell who it was.

"Come in."

"Morning Kook. Are you ready?" Jimin said smiling at me.

"Almost. I'll just get a few more things and then I'll come downstairs."

"Ok. Be quick. I can't wait to start searching for our Luna!" He closed the door and I heard him heading down the staircase.

I smiled to myself thinking what he said. I think I was feeling the same way. Huhh, I can't wait to see her. My heart was beating so fast just in the thought that perhaps today I'll find her.

Before I leave the room I went to my bedside table. On the first drawer I was keeping something very valuable to me. It was a bracelet that my mother gave to me before she and dad leave for their I-don't-know-how-long vacation. When she gave it to me she told me to wear it in the hand of my beloved mate. When I find her.

I'm sure she will love it

I'm sure she will love it. It has a very special meaning for us werewolfs. I place it carefully in my pocket and went down to find the others.

[JIMIN PV]

I put our belongings in the car and went back to house to say goodbye. I saw how Taehyung was on the edge. He loves Jungkook so much and he can't see him like that. Every time he comes back home from his morning walk empty handed, or from his trip to the nearest packs alone. Him being devastated and ready to cry. I know deep inside he wises more that any of us and maybe more than Jungkook himself for him to find his mate already.

I patted his back and gave him a smile. He turns to me and hugs me.

"Take care of him hyung. Don't leave him alone. And if something happens, anything, tell me immediately. I'll come as fast as I can." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry. I promise I'll look after him! And nothing is going to happen." I assured him.

"Be careful Jungkook and good luck! I have this feeling that you're close." Hoseok hyung said while hugging him. I hope he's right!

"Good luck Kook. The next time we will see you you better have our Luna with you!" Namjoon hyung said firmly, Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung nodded their heads agreeing with him.

"Kook...no matter what happens down there, I want you to know that we are always here for you. And i- if you don't find her, then we will go to another town. We will travel around the whole world if we need to. Twice!" Taehyung always know what to say to make us cry.

"I'll hope we won't need to do that. But if we do, I am SO lucky to have you guys with me!" Jungkook said smiling. But I know it was not I genuine smile. I can see how hurt he was by this situation, and that the only thing he wished for is for Tae words not to come true. I know he wanted to find her as soon as possible for the pain to go away.

We are going to make it Kook. Don't worry. I'm sure you will find her!

The girls waved as a goodbye and gave us some food they have prepared for our journey. I'm going to miss Rose, I'm not going to lie. I am going to miss her warmth, her smile, her sweet laughter, how she is sulking when I pretend not to give my attention to her. Huh, I love this girl so dearly! I was lucky enough that I found her as soon as I turned 18. We were from the same pack, so it was easier for us.

"I will come back soon beautiful! Promise me you will take care of yourself?" I said and gave her the tightest hug ever.

"I'll be just fine. You make sure to look after Alpha and I hope everything turns our way this time. I'll miss you Jimin-ah! Please be careful!" My pretty mate said with a single tear escaping her gorgeous eyes. I adore those eyes more than anything! I kiss her tear away and gave her a smile reassuring her.

Me and Jungkook got in the car and start our little trip. It will takes us a few hours to get to the city but we are both so excited that we can't hide it.