Don't Be A Cunt

Zayn couldn’t take it. These past couple of weeks, the drama of “Larry” it had all been upsetting him. He couldn’t understand why, but Harry had been pushing all of the wrong buttons with him. A laugh here, a dirty joke there, it was all getting on his nerves. Harry must have been able to tell too, Zayn wasn’t so good at hiding it.

“Let’s go to the pool!” Louis yelled through the hotel room.

“Yeah!” Niall, Harry, and Liam agreed.

Zayn just groaned, getting off the couch and dragging his feet to his room to change. He knew he didn’t have to go, but he didn’t want to just sit in the hotel by himself. The tan boy pulled on his green swimming trunks and made his way down to the pool, luckily Paul had called ahead and made sure there would be no disturbances.

Zayn was the first one down, feeling the hot sun on his back, he decided not to wait for the others, and jumped into the pool. Zayn dived under the water, feeling relaxed as the cool water hugged his warm body. A body moved above the water. Zayn came up for air, then realizing who it was, frowned.

“Hey Zayn.” Harry said dipping his big toe into the water.

“Hey, Harry.” Zayn muttered. 

Without warning, Harry jumped into the water, splashing Zayn and causing water to fill Zayn’s nose.

“Watch it!” Zayn snarled angrily between coughs.

“Sorry mate…” Harry said confused.

“Whatever.” Zayn said pulling himself out of the pool.

“Hey wait!” Harry shouted following him, “What is wrong with you? You’ve been mean and distant, and I don’t know what I’ve done!” Harry yelled.

“Done? You’re doing everything! You’re trying to mess with me an-“

“Woaaahhh.” Liam said, stepping into the sun.

Niall was chewing on a candy bar.

“Sorry we were late, Niall wanted some food, so we stopped by a machine.” Louis said, confused at the argument, “What’s going on?”

Zayn just snorted and stormed off back to the room, not wanting to deal with the others, slamming the door he sat back on the couch.

Harry stormed in, “Hey! I wasn’t done talking to you!” 

“Well, I was done talking to you!” Zayn shouted, standing up to show he wasn’t going to back down.

“You know, what’s your deal?!” Harry shouted.

“You!” Zayn yelled shoving his shoulders.

Harry stumbled back, but caught himself before hitting the ground, he quickly pushed Zayn back, but Zayn couldn’t catch himself, and fell on his back.

Harry got on top of him, holding him down. Zayn braced himself for a punch, but instead received a kiss. 

“You stupid cunt!” Harry yelled.

“Twat!” Zayn said rolling over, now on top, kissing him, his tongue darting in Harry’s mouth.

Harry bit on his tongue, causing Zayn to yelp, and sit up, tasting the bronze flavor of blood in his mouth.

Harry grabbed Zayn’s arm before he could strike, and held them, biting little red nicks into Zayn’s neck, Zayn slightly groaned, enjoying the feeling of Harry’s soft lips on his collar bone.

Harry released Zayn’s arms, grabbing his shoulders instead, Zayn pushed Harry off of him, yanking his trousers unbuttoned and pulling them to his knees, exposing Harry’s equally hard member. Zayn bit his lower lip, looking in Harry’s flaming eyes, Harry nodded, “Do it.” he demanded.

Zayn didn’t need to be told twice. He grabbed Harry’s member, licking the head, swirling his tongue across the full length, and plunging it in his mouth.

Sucking and swirling.

Harry was grunting, and pulling on Zayn’s hair, fucking his mouth.

Zayn softly smacked Harry’s balls, making Harry gasp from pleasure.

“Yeah….. yeah…. Zayn!” Harry was grunting, thrusting himself into Zayn’s mouth.

“I’m gonna…. cum!” Harry screamed as he shot loads into Zayn’s mouth, some dripping from the corner of his lips.

Zayn swallowed all of it, glaring up at Harry.

Harry grinned a cocky grin at him, taunting him for more.

Zayn tackled him to the floor, when suddenly the door opened.

“Oooooh…” Louis said blushing from the shock of intruding on his two bandmates, before slowly closing the door again.

Zayn pushed him off of him, stood up, and went to the bathroom, leaving Harry to lay in pure bliss.