Conflicted Minds - Harry's POV

“Open up” Zayn as he slapped me gently on the cheek. Shaking my head stubbornly back and forth, I kept my mouth clenched shut. Tugging at the handcuffs that were keeping my hands behind my back, I glared up at Zayn. 

Whimpering quietly as he roughly grabbed my hair and tilted my head far back, I closed my eyes and panted as he rubbed his cock head over my lips. Screaming while keeping my mouth firmly closed, I tried to wriggle away but only caused more pull on my hair. 

“You’re not going anywhere boy, until you suck me off” Zayn said and moved his foot off my thigh and over my crotch. Glaring daggers at him, I bit down on my lip as Zayn started pressing his foot down. My cock was hard, there was no denying that I was turned on. I just didn’t want to suck him off. I didn’t want to be handcuffed and be bossed around by Zayn right now. 

“Come on, pet. There’s no point fighting” Zayn mocked as he leaned down and put his face close to mine. He griped my face with his hand as pressed his lips against mine and kissed me roughly. Not being able to resist, I let him take full control of the kiss. It was slow but yet very rough. 

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip before biting it and dragging his teeth together on it as he pulled away. Slightly dazed from the kiss, I let my mouth stay open as I tried to get my brain to work again. And Zayn clearly noticed this as he showed his cock into my mouth. 

Spluttering, I tried to back away but Zayn had once again grabbed hold of my hair and held me in place. Growling at him, I put my teeth against his dick. 

“Be very careful about what you do next” Zayn said as he put more pressure on my own cock with his foot. Whining, I actually teared up in frustration as I had no where to go. I was stuck on the floor, in front of Zayn, doing what he wanted me to. And my ever so stupid cock seemed to like it this way. Swallowing around him, I heard Zayn chuckle before a slap was delivered to my cheek. 

“Come on. Get to work” He said and used his hand to push me further down on his cock. Dropping my eyes down, I squeezed them shut as Zayn hit the back of my throat, making me gag. His pubes were pressed up against my face as I tried my best to panic when Zayn kept me down on his dick, making me gag and run out of air. 

When Zayn finally let up, I gasped for air and I could feel salvia sliding down the corners of my mouth. Whimpering slightly, I tried to use this moment to twist away but Zayn grabbed my head with both his hands as he stood up and pushed his cock into my mouth again. Looking up pleadingly as he just held my head still, he smirked down at me as he started fucking my mouth with gusto. 

Keeping my mouth wide open, I tried to not gag too much when some of his thrust would be harder and deeper than the others and make his cock slam against the back of my throat. I could hear Zayn moaning quietly and hear his breath getting quicker and quicker. 

“God, I love your mouth Harry. Such a good throat. Definitely born to be a cock sucker” He moaned as he dragged me down on his cock. Gagging terribly, tears leaked out of my eyes as I fought to pull back but Zayn wasn’t playing nice. He only pulled back far enough away so he could trust back in again. Shaking around him, I whimpered over and over again as he did a few more deep thrusts. 

Licking around my lips when I had the change, I coughed as I ducked my head and rested it against his leg as I tried to catch my breathe. 

“What’s the matter boy? Can’t you take it?” Zayn asked in a slightly mocking tone. Whining as he tugged my head backwards by my hair, I met his eyes reluctantly. 

“Am I going to have to start training you again boy?” Shaking my head, I protested. 

“No! I-I’ll do better but no more training!” I told him. “I’ll do better” I said again as Zayn didn’t say anything. He sat back down onto the chair and let go of my hair. 

“Prove it” He said simply and looked at me expectantly. Swallowing, I glanced down at his cock before up at his face again. Sitting up on my knees slightly, I blushed as I struggled to get his cock into my mouth seeing as I didn’t have my hands to help me, and Zayn didn’t move to help either. Taking it down as much as I could, I ran my tongue all around it as I started bobbing my head up and down. 

Steeling myself, I took a deep breathe before relaxing my throat as I took him all the way in and pushed my nose up against his pubes. Despite my efforts I gagged harshly but I managed to stay down for a while longer before pulling up. Saliva and slime was now dripping down my mouth as I gasped for some air. Swallowing down Zayn’s cock again, I forced myself down on him for a few seconds before bobbing my head, before again taking him all the way down again. 

Feeling his hand at the back of my head, I gagged and tried to pull back but Zayn kept me put. I heard him moaning from above, and at the same time his hips thrust into my mouth somewhat before stilling after he’d thrust in deeply. Swallowing down his come, I tried not to gag but it was hopeless. Tears were streaming down my face as Zayn once again stood up and grasped my face tightly in his hands as he roughly rode out his climax by forcing his cock deeply in and out of my throat. 

When Zayn finally pulled out, I closed my mouth as my jaw was aching terribly. Closing my eyes, I sniffled quietly as I hung my head as I tried to get my breathing back to normal. 

“Look at me” Zayn said as he grasped my hair and forced my head back. Biting my lip, I met his eyes. 

“Are you going to fight me again?” He asked as he lent down, getting his face close to mine. 

“No Sir” I whimpered out as I tried to shake my head. 

“Good. I always get my way Harry. Remember that” Zayn told as he gave me hair a little tug. Whimpering loudly I swear Zayn had ripped a few hairs out. 

“Yes Sir” I replied and dropped my gaze down. 

“Good boy. Now get cleaned. You look disgusting” Zayn said as he let go off my hair and slapped me across the cheek. I watched as he put the handcuff key on to the chair he’d been sitting on as he walked out of the room. My cheeks burning from Zayn’s comment, I managed to get up on my feet before awkwardly bending down and picking up the key. 

After much struggle I manage to get the handcuffs open and off me. Heading into the bathroom, I bit my lip as I saw how I looked. There was saliva, slime, come and tears all over my face. Swearing quietly too myself, I pressed my hand against the bulge in my pants as blood rushed down to it, making my cock twitch. Swearing again, I had too force my hand away from my cock as I took one last second to admire the mess on my face before turning on the water and splashing water all over my face.