Every time I look at you I'm proud that you're mine.

Harry had planned a night in. I’d known that when I accepted the invitation from my buddies to go out to a couple of bars. I never thought that it would end up this late by the time I got back to my apartment.

                The door swung open slowly at the turn of my key and I was met by the sight of an untidy living room. I noticed a Kleenex box on the coffee table and a few pillows were strewn across the room. There was a plate in the sink and another laden with a home cooked meal on the counter. I frowned and sighed quietly to myself; Harry had prepared dinner for us.

                I tossed my jacket across the back of a dining chair and crept down the hall to the bedroom that I shared with him. Before I could reach for the handle of the door I began to hear a few muffled crying noises.

                I pushed the door open and entered the room, noticing immediately the lump in the middle of the bed which was covered completely by the bed covers. I crossed the room to the bed and perched on the edge, pulling back the covers slowly to reveal Harry’s face, reddened with tears.

                “Baby” I breathed. He didn’t respond to me, just tried to pull the covers back up over his head. I swiped my thumbs against the corners of his eyes, wiping his tears gently.

                “I’m so sorry. I didn’t think that you had much planned for tonight” I frowned and tucked a stray curl behind his ear. He nuzzled my hand and slipped his arm around my waist. He’d pulled me down into a lying position beside him.

                “I forgive you” He mumbled, wiping his own eyes roughly. I lifted his head onto my chest and brushed my fingers through his hair.

                “I’ll make it up to you. I promise” I whispered into his ear, blowing lightly on his earlobe. He let out a noise which was close to a giggle.

                “You have to make it up to me right now” His hand was starting to push my shirt up and he lifted his head as I lifted my arms, allowing him the room he needed to remove my shirt.

                “How do I make it up to you?” I asked. My eyes gazing intently into his, waiting for his answer as I toyed with the waistband of his boxers.

                “I just want you. Right now” a blush crept onto his cheeks as he said it. I smiled to myself and chuckled lightly.

                “Anything for you, babe” He smiled at me and I leaned in closer, pecking his eyelids softly. “I feel so bad, I never meant to make you cry” I frowned again, mumbling “I want to make you forget it all” before crashing my lips down onto his.

                His fingers were tangled in my short hair as I moved my kisses down onto his neck followed swiftly by his collarbone. He let out a low groan as I sucked on his favourite spot. After a minute he began to rut up against me. I could feel his hard-on through his boxers and felt my own start to strain against my jeans.

                Harry seemed to sense my arousal and began to push my jeans down my thighs before I had even noticed that he’d pulled the zipper down. I wriggled free of my jeans and kicked them off the side of the bed. He held the covers up for me to slide beneath them and I rolled on top of him, sitting across his hips.

                His hand came up to the tent in my boxers and started to palm me. I groaned and took his hand, positioning it above his head along with the other.

                “No touching, Harry. I’m making it up to you” He pouted a little but eventually he started to smile as I slipped a hand beneath the waistband of his boxers. He squirmed beneath me as I began to work my hand up and down his hardened length, eliciting a moan from his plump lips.

                I guided his boxers down his thighs and helped him to kick them away, my hand still working his member with gentle tugs and flicks of my wrist.

                “Baby, would you get on all fours?” I asked sheepishly.

                He nodded and I shuffled far enough away from him to give him the space to turn over, propping himself up on all fours.

                I kneeled behind him, palming his ass cheeks softly before spreading them and slipping two of my fingers into my mouth coating them generously in saliva. I removed my fingers and smeared the liquid against his hole, lubricating him.

                I pressed the tip of one of my wetted fingers into him slowly, followed by the other. I moved them both together in a scissoring motion to stretch him gently. He groaned quietly a few times as I moved my fingers in and out of him.

                “That’s enough” He mumbled. I obeyed him and removed my fingers slowly, lining the tip of my member up to his hole.  I pressed the tip inside slowly earning another low groan from him. He began to dig his fingers into the bed sheets, fisting at them. I thrust in inch by inch feeling him open up around me.

                I pulled back slowly hearing him groan at the loss of the full feeling that I was giving him. I thrust back inside quickly with force, pushing his face into the pillows. I rubbed his lower back soothingly and scraped my fingers across the skin.

                My fingers dug into his hips as my thrusts became more erratic. It wasn’t long before I’d located his prostate and was assaulting it with my tip. He pushed back against me, desperate to feel more.

                I leaned forward, wrapping my hand around his aching cock. I gave it a few more jerks before I felt his hot cum spurting into my hand. He bucked weakly into my hand and I peppered his shoulders with soft kisses, reaching my own orgasm inside him.

                I rode out both of our climaxes before slipping out of him and laying down beside him, pulling him down to rest comfortably in my arms. “Am I forgiven now?” I whispered.

                “Definitely”.