Cause and Effect - Harry's POV

Biting my lip and reaching up to scratch my nose in effort to hide the small cheeky smile that so badly wanted to be plastered wide across my face, I groaned quietly as Zayn pushed me up against the wall and put his hands at either side of my head and glowered at me. 

“what’s the matter?” I dared to pipe out quietly as I glanced up into his glaring eyes. A sound that sounded almost like a growl came from Zayn as he held his face close to my face so the tips of our noses touched. 

“You know damn well Harry” He spat out and smacked at my head. Winching I took my hand down and looked towards the floor as I shifted on my feet slightly. 

“Damn it Harry! Is this just a game for you?!” He shouted up at my face. 

“No!” Yes. A little I thought to myself after I had replied. It was fun watching him get so railed up and it was such a powerful feeling knowing it was because of me and for me. Zayn just stares at me for the longest time before he stepped back. 

“Strip off and bend over the bed” looking up at him, I shook my head as that could only mean one thing. 

“You seem to be under impression that you’re in charge. You’re not. Now strip down and bend over the bed. You brought this on, so you’ve got finish” Zayn said sternly and raised an eyebrow in warning. Whining, I played with the hem of my t-shirt before I looked at him pleadingly but he wasn’t relenting. 

Lifting the t-shirt over my head, I slowly took of my belt slowly before moving on to my jeans. Zayn urged me on as I stood there squirming under his gaze as I hesitated to take off my boxers. Pushing them down, Zayn sat down on the bed and stared at me. 

”Zayn!” I whined and backed up a few steps, covering my bum with my hands as I looked at him, begging. 

”I didn’t do anything! I don’t deserve a spanking!” I protested loudly as Zayn simply just sat there looking at me. Sliding down to the floor, I hid my face into my arms and whimpered. 

”I’m sorry I was all over Louis okay?! But it was just for fun! It didn’t mean anything, I don’t need a spanking” I told him and sat on my knees. ”It was for fun” I pleaded with him. 

”Do you really think it’s that funny for me to watch you be over another guy flirting away and touching him a hell of a lot more then you need to or let him touch you so much?” Zayn asked. ”What if another subbie was all over me hmm? Niall for example” He continued and stared at me. Staring back at him I felt a glare in my eyes. 

”Why? Have Niall been touching you? Have you been touching him?” I asked as I stood up and was ready to head over to Niall’s room and have a serious talk to him. 

”Not like you and Louis have. We only play it up for the cameras, when we’re alone we just are mates being mates. But you and Louis take it too far on purpose” Letting Zayn’s words sink in properly, I sank down to my knees in front of him as I realized that the horrible feeling I’d just had for a small minute, Zayn had been feeling for a very long time and probably felt it a lot worse than I had. 

”I can make it up to you” I said hopefully as I moved forward and ran my hands up his thighs before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his crotch as I rubbed him. 

”I’m sorry, I won’t do it anymore. I didn’t.. I didn’t realize just how it could make you feel. It was just fun to see you so protective of me I suppose” I uttered quietly as rested my head on his thigh and glanced up at him briefly. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pressed my head against his stomach and whimpered. 

”I’m sorry Zayn, I’m so sorry” I kept on muttering as the guilt started washing in over me. Taking a deep breath, I rose up slightly and laid over his lap and grasped the bed sheets. His hand stroked over my back before resting there. Jumping slightly as the first smack landed on my bum, I groaned quietly and squeezed my eyes shut. Very quickly the swats came harder and faster as Zayn was unforgiving while lashing out his punishment. Crying into the mattress, I protested as Zayn tried to get me sitting up. 

”No! It’s not enough! It’s not enough Zayn!” I cried and fought to remain over his lap as he gripped me tight and started lifting me up. Sobbing, I reached back and pinched the sore skin seeing as Zayn had stopped. My hands were promptly grabbed and held in front of me. 

”None of that. I decide what’s enough” Zayn said firmly before realising my hands and wrapping his own around me as he laid down and held me to his chest. Crying into his chest, I snuggled up close and pressed my face into the crook of his neck as the worst of the crying had stopped. 

”I’m your Harry, only yours. I love you so much and I’m so sorry I hurt you. I didn’t mean to” I cried softly as Zayn played with my hair and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. ”And you’re my Zayn. Right?” Sniffling, I laid my head to rest up on the pillow next to his head and looked at him curiously as I awaited his reply. 

”Of course I am. And of  course you’re mine. Try and get some sleep now okay? Everything’s fine now. We’ve sorted it” Nodding to him, I let him pull the blankets up over me. Clutching his hand, I gave it a soft kiss before holding it close as I closed my eyes and went off to sleep for a little nap but not before muttering one final word to Zayn.

”Yours”