PONY

“I’m going to go over to the bar” Zayn yelled to his friends, trying to be heard over the blaring music in the club, before Danny even had a chance to reply Zayn got up and walked over to the bar.  As Zayn settled in on one of the seats in front of the bar he took out his phone, and checked for any missed texts or calls and came up with nothing.

“Pick your poison” said the bartender coming from nowhere and settling in front of him.

“2 shots of tequila” Zayn quickly replied with being caught off guard like that.

“Coming right up” said the bartender disappearing behind the bar to find his drink of choice, clink clink was the noise the shot glasses made when they were placed on the bar.

“Anyone joining you?” asked the bartender

“No” I replied with not wanting to spark up a conversation.  Gladly the bartender picked up and went over to the 2 blondes to ask them what their choice of poison was.

“Trying to get drunk” said a random curly hair fellow with gorgeous green eyes and soft pink lips.

“Not really just trying to get away from this” as Zayn points to everything surrounding him.

“What’s your name?” asked the green eyed fellow

“Zayn Malik, and you?” I replied with a hint of disinterest

“Well Zayn, want me to help you get away” replied the curly haired boy with a very seductive tone in his voice.

The curly haired boy got up from his stool and walked towards the exit of the club, Zayn quickly gulped down his shots put€10 down and stalked out the bar to catch up to the boy whom’s name he wasn’t quite aware of.

Harry didn’t even know if Zayn was following him or sitting at the bar “trying to get away”, but looking back wasn’t an option because if he was it would ruin the effect Harry built up.

“WAIT!” someone hollered behind harry, being caught off guard I looked behind me, to see it was none other than the brooding boy in the bar.  

I quickly turned away and continued to walk to my car, fetching my keys from my front pocket and just as I was about to unlock the door.  The boy from the bar caught up to me and asked what my name was in which I replied with Harry, Harry Styles

“Nice to meet you Harry” Zayn replied quite out of breath from the run to catch up to me

There was an awkward pause one of us waiting until the other wanted to say something to break it.

“Why did you follow me out here?” I asked interested in why the sexy boy from the bar with several girls’ eyes trained on him decided to come out and find me.

Harry noticed the boy getting more and more awkward scratching his hair, and looking at everything besides him.

“Umm, well what you said back there” he stammered trying to reply to my question.

I unlocked my car got inside and just as I was about to open the passenger side door, Zayn starts to walk away with his head down, feet kicking the asphalt.   I call out for the boy to come back and he turns around looks straight into my eyes looking for a hint of sarcasm, when he realizes there is none he comes back trying to stifle a smile, and joins me in my range rover.

Neither of us where saying anything so I put on my iPod to train the awkwardness.  The speakers in my car started to play a rhythmic melody of a guitar and Ed Sheeran’s voice breaks through