Happy Valentines Day

Staring into the mirror as I gripped the edges of the sink I wondered what the hell I was doing. It would be very hard to back out now though seeing as I’d been telling Zayn he’d be getting something special. Something he’d been wanting for some time. Straightening up, I raised my hands to my hair. My tongue poked out as I concentrated on getting my hair into two pig tails. 

Taking a step back as I swept my fringe to the side and studied myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black and white corset, a black frilly mini skirt and black stockings with laced top. I was wearing a lace thong as well. 

“Harry, I’m back” I heard Zayn calling out as he came back to our hotel room. Quickly checking that I had locked the door, I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. 

“You here?” Zayn asked. 

“Yeah. Sit down on the bed and close your eyes” I yelled through the door. 

“Alright. What you up to pet?” He asked. After a while I silently opened the door and peeked outside to check that he was sitting there with his eyes closed. 

“Don’t look” I said while opening the door further. Biting my lip as I saw that my hands were shaking slightly, I padded across the carpeted floor and stood in front of Zayn. 

“H-happy valentines day” I murmured quietly as I was quickly loosing my confidence. Watching as Zayn opened his eyes, I fidgeted and started chewing on my nails. His eyes widened drastically as his mouth fell open as he looked me up and down. He didn’t say anything. Taking a step back, I whimpered quietly as I looked down at myself. 

“I’m sorry. I thought, you said. I’m sorry. I’ll change” I said as I ripped out one of the hair bands and moved to do the same to the other as I headed back to the bathroom, humiliation burning in my cheeks. Letting out a little groan as I was slammed up against the wall, I looked up at Zayn. 

“Fucking hell, Harry! So help me god, if you change I’ll give you the hardest and longest whipping you’ll ever get from me!” Zayn growled before crashing his lips roughly against mine. Our teeth crashed and the kiss was just messy all together. 

“Fuck” Zayn swore as he pulled back. “Let me look at you” He said. Stepping away from the wall I was about to do a little twirl when Zayn grabbed the hair band from me and redid my pig tail. 

“Go on sweetie. And take that hand away from your mouth” He said as he moved to sit down on the bed again. Moving my hand down by my side, I did a slow little twirl in front of him. 

“Do you like it?” I asked him as I stepped in between his legs. 

“Oh you have no idea pet. You look so good” Zayn said while running his hands under my skirt. Smiling, I rested my hands on his shoulders as he continued to explore the outfit. 

“I remembered what you’d said. I thought it would be a nice surprise” I told him as I sat down in his lap. Zayn grabbed my bum and brought his crotch up to rub against mine. 

“Can you feel how much I’m enjoying your surprise sweetie?” He asked and crashed his lips against mine again. Moaning helplessly as he kneaded my bum with his fingers while pumping his hips up to mine, I started to unbutton his shirt. Running my hands over his chest as soon as I had gotten his shirt off, I moved my hands down to his belt and flung it across the room as I worked on opening his jeans while he was sitting down. 

Gasping as Zayn worked a finger into my hole, I threw my head back. 

“Oh fuck” I swore as I raised my hips slightly before going down on his finger. Zayn took his finger out and threw me down onto the bed. Sneaking a hand under the skirt, I pushed aside the thong and grasped my cock. Pumping it hard, I watched as Zayn stepped out of his jeans and underwear before crawling up on the bed and in between my legs. He pushed my legs further apart before dipping down kissing me on my inner thigh. Moaning quietly as he moved closer and closer to my cock, I whimpered in disappointment as he stopped kissing me just as he reach my cock. 

When he reached out for the lube, I grabbed his hand. 

“Please, I just want you. Please” I begged him and raised my hips up slightly as I spread my legs just a tad more. 

“Tell me if it’s too much” He said as he lined himself up. Gripping the bed sheets, I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the familiar burn and pain as Zayn pushed inside and stretched me open. He kept on going until he was all the way in. Moving my feet so they were resting over his shoulders, I felt Zayn push down the corset I was wearing so that my nipples were sticking up. He grabbed them both and pulled and twisted on them as he slowly started to pull in and out. 

“Zayn, god, Zayn, it feels so good” I moaned and arched my back up as pleasure and pain shot through me. Zayn chuckled as he let go of nipples. He bent forward and captured my bottom lip. He pulled at it with his teeth and bit down slightly while he trust in deeply. Zayn pressed a kiss to lips as he rested his elbows my head. He breathed heavily into my ear as he pounded in and out of me. 

“Such a good girl for me” He whispered and pressed another sloppy kiss to my cheek. He ruffled my fringe. “Are you my good girl Harry?” Whimpering, I nodded. 

“Yes. I’m your good girl” I replied breathlessly and felt my cheeks heat up slightly. Zayn chuckled again. Scratching at his back as he sped up, I let out a long string of moans as he grabbed my cock and started wanking me off. 

“I’m, I’m going to come, please Zayn, I need to” I moaned and writhed under him. 

“Go on baby girl” He replied as he slammed into me hard. Digging my nails into his skin, I let out a little shout as I shot all over my corset and skirt. I felt Zayn pull out of me and crawl up and straddle my chest. My head was lifted up from the mattress and before I knew it, Zayn’s cock was in my mouth. Humming as he grabbed onto my pigtails, he used them to pull me further up on cock as he groaned. 

Swallowing down all of his come, I licked my lips as he slipped out. Zayn let go off my hair and laid down on the bed. 

“Clean me off” Zayn told me. Biting my lip as I crawled in between my legs, I grabbed his dick with one hand and used my tongue to lick up the come that was still on his cock. Looking up as I heard and saw a flash, I continued to lick him clean as Zayn snapped a few more photos. Once he was clean, I shuffled up and laid down on his chest and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I really hoped I’d be able to wash off the stains on the skirt and corset seeing as they most likely would be used in the future.