BASKETBALL

Zayn and Harry had been playing basketball for about an hour. They were sweaty and hot, they both had their shirts off and Harry couldn’t help but notice how Zayns muscular chest and abs glistened with sweat in the sun. Harry captured his bottom lip between his teeth and stared at Zayn for a moment. Zayn chuckled to himself while he watched Harry drool on himself.

“Um Harry. Is something distracting you?” Zayn said with a giant smirk on his face. Harry blushed and shook his head.

“No, lets play.” Harry replied as he came up behind Zayn, who had his back towards Harry. Harry pushed himself up against Zayn’s back, their sweaty bodies rubbing together. Zayn quickly turned around and his eyes caught with Harry’s. They stood still for a moment, Harry’s eyes flickering from Zayn’s brown eyes to his plump lips. Harry licked his lips before looking back to Zayn’s eyes. It was like he was begging Zayn without even saying anything.

Zayn dropped the basketball and placed his hand on the small of Harry’s back, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Harry snaked his arms around Zayn’s sweaty neck, pulling him in closer. Zayn pulled away and grabbed Harry’s hand leading him into the the hotel. “Zaynie, where are we going?”

“We’re going to take a shower, cause you’re filthy.” Zayn replied as they waited for the elevator. Harry was nibbling and sucking on Zayn’s pulse point so hard Zayn could hardly keep his balance. Harry giggled and whispered into Zayn’s ear. “Don’t fall Zayn, remember, I’m filthy.” Zayn moaned as Harry ran his tongue along the shell of his ear and nibbled on the lope.

Once they finally reached their hotel room Zayn quickly fumbled for the key and unlocked the door, pulling Harry into the bathroom. He attacked Harry’s face with no time to waste. He pushed his hips against Harry’s, while he kissed his lips roughly. Harry moaned as he felt the pressure in his pants, he pulled away from Zayn and looked at him pleadingly.”Zayn please.” Harry begged.

Zayn smirked and traveled his hands down to Harry’s pantes. He place his palm against his friends bulge and rubbed him through his pants. Harry squirmed, he wanted Zayn’s hands on him, now. Zayn unbuttoned and unzipped Harry’s pants before pulling them down, along with his boxers. Harry blushed but Zayn was impressed with Harry’s size. “You’re beautiful Harry, don’t be ashamed.”

Zayn wrapped his long fingers around the base of Harry’s cock, before softly kissing the tip. Harry moaned while Zayn took more of him into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down covering Harry’s cock with spit before he ran his hand back and forth. “Zayn, keep going. Please.” Harry whined.

“I don’t want you to cum yet babe.” Zayn stood up and pecked Harry softly on the lips before walking over and turning the shower on. Harry was in the shower before Zayn was even undressed. Zayn smiled as he took off his shorts and boxers, before hopping in the shower with Harry. Harry walked over to Zayn and pressed him up against the wall, the water running over their bodies. Harry kissed along Zayn’s jawline and down his body. Zayn closed his eyes and moaned as he felt Harry’s warm mouth wrap around his cock. Harry went fast, and Zayn could tell he wasn’t going to last long. He gripped Harry’s curly locks and pulled him up so they were face to face. Zayn kissed Harry’s lips roughly and spun them around leaning Harry against the shower wall and wrapping his legs around Zayn’s waist.

“Do you want me to stretch your little hole?” Zayn growled into Harry’s ear and Harry just moaned, completely unable to form words at this point. “Answer me you dirty fucking slut.” Zayn growled again. 

“Yes.” Was all Harry had to say before Zayn forcefully jammed himself into Harry. Harry whimpered in pain and bit his lip. After a moment he felt the pain turn to pleasure and started to move and Zayn caught on. Zayn thrusts were deep and they hit Harry’s sweet spot with every movement. Harry was at a lose for words, he just moaned and pulled on Zayn’s hair harder and harder each time. “Oh my god Zayn. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m so close.” And that he was. Harry came hard all over Zayn’s perfectly sculpted chest. Not long after that Harry felt Zayn fill him to the brim.

They both took in the moment, breathing heavily and groaning in pleasure still, from their amazing sex. Zayn pulled away from Harry who could barely stand straight, and reached over to get the soap and cloth. “I think it’s time to actually get cleaned up.” Zayn said as he wiped the cloth over Harry’s chest.