Wedding Night

Harry’s head lolled back as a howl of laughter cut through the air from his mouth, his smile gleaming brightly. As they emerged through the door of the hotel room, Harry’s grip tightened around Zayn’s neck to keep him in the ‘bridal’ hold - literally. Zayn’s foot slammed the posh door shut loudly, his grin on his face showing his lack of care for the disturbance to other lodgers; but then again, why should he? He’s allowed to make as much noise as he likes on his wedding night.

He shuffled over to the bed and relaxed his arms to drop Harry on the plush mattress. Unexpectedly, Harry’s arms didn’t unclasp from around his neck and he catapulted right down on top of him heavily. Over the small ‘umph’ of initial reaction, a loud and infectious giggle from the two of them rang through the room. With his legs hanging off the end of the bed, Zayn’s body struggled to keep itself up and hindered the giddy atmosphere to a continual.

With a darkening to his hazel orbs and a look passed to Harry as Zayn stood up to readjust his position, Harry obeyed and shuffled higher on the bed. Zayn clambered above him, resting his hands either side of the curly boy’s head. His arms were restrained in the tight suit jacket, but he ignored the resisting material and bent his arms so his head lowered as close as possible to the boy below him’s face.

“Hi, Mr Styles-Malik” Zayn breathed out, his lips twitching into a sweet smile.

“Hello, Mr Malik-Styles” Harry replied, his pearly whites beaming out of his happy smile.

“So, husband, I was thinking. Tonight, I’m going to reward you for being so perfectly amazing on our perfectly amazing wedding day” Zayn whispered.

“Oh really? Well I’m sure that applies to you too though, because you were so perfectly amazing on our perfectly amazing wedding day too” Replied Harry cheekily.

“Why thank you, my gorgeous husband” Zayn’s whispering lips edged down to Harry’s pink invitations and pressed onto them.

The light touch pressured down to a heavier slide; their lips pushing against the other’s and moving in sync. Zayn’s tongue slipped through into Harry’s mouth easily, allowing the other lad’s tongue to access his own. The faint tinge of champagne littered Harry’s mouth, and Zayn suspected it would his too, but the usually dispelling taste was more of a turn-on. The sweet cling of the cake remained as Zayn’s tongue twisted just as Harry liked it; filtering the sweet sugariness into Zayn’s taste buds and sending a rush of lust through his body.

As their lips smoothed hungrily over each other’s, their hands fumbled with their clothing; tearing off their blazer jackets and ripping at their crisp white shirt buttons. They flung them to anywhere in the room, ignoring the fact something presumably precious smashed on the floor when one of the items crashed onto it.

The tips of Harry’s fingers dug a short trench behind them as they pulled around Zayn’s exposed flesh. The billions of tingles that blossomed behind the drags shot through Zayn’s skin, and exploded fiercely as Harry’s fingers tweaked over his nipples. That hand that caused the eruption smoothed up to Zayn’s hair and pulled on the short strands to pull their mouths together as close as possible. Both groaned at the deeper proximity, their boxers tightening as their semi hardened cocks strained to a full.

Zayn’s lips tore away from Harry’s reluctantly, earning a whine of detest from the other boy. “Need. Out. Pants. Ugh” He muttered breathlessly.

Getting the idea, Harry’s fingers slid down to Zayn’s trousers and clicked open the button, gaining a smaller sigh from Zayn as the pressure reduced by slight. Toeing off their shoes, Harry undid his button also and shoved his trousers from his long legs when Zayn lifted slightly to remove his own. With one smooth sweep, Zayn’s boxers were off his legs and a deep sigh of relief panged from his mouth when his cock was released from its confines. The same applied to Harry when he ridded himself of his black boxers to the curtain rail on the other side of the room; a shaky breath collapsing from his lips.