the changing room

”I look like a fucking douchebag.”
Harry stared at his reflection in the Jack Wills changing room mirror. He didn’t look that bad, he supposed. Just sort of…well…chav-ish, which meant that he probably looked like he was trying too hard, which meant that he most definitely looked like a douchebag. His best friend and bandmate, Zayn, sat on the bench beside him. 
“You look fine, mate.” Zayn’s Bradford drawl was especially rough tonight. “Those trousers really accentuate your waist. The top’s nice too. A great colour for your skin tone.” Harry just looked at him. It was times like this that he seriously questioned his friend’s sexuality. Then again, he had caught Zayn checking him out these past few days. And Harry had even seen him with a hard-on while working with him during rehersals last night. He shook the thought out of his head with a bit of banter. 
“God Malik, you’re so gay!” He poked his friend on the nose and laughed. A mixture of surprise and embarrassment washed over Zayn’s features. He blushed and looked away. 
“Hey, it’s not my fault you’re so down on yourself,” he spat. “And aren’t you supposed to know this shit? You are the ‘lead’ afterall. You should be used to compliments by now.” Zayn did genuinely look a bit upset, and Harry knew that he only brought up the “lead” thing if he was actually offended. Shit, Harry thought to himself. He sat down next to Zayn and took his friend into an embrace. 
“Aw, babe. I know you’re straight, mate.” He pinched Zayn’s cheeks and nose. The older lad didn’t smile though, he simply looked at Harry. Their faces were close - only a few inches apart - and Harry felt a very strange, new feeling of…something, form in his chest as he watched Zayn’s eyes stare at his lips. Apparently Zayn felt it too. He leaned in and pecked Harry lightly on the lips, regretting it almost instantly. 
“Um, sorry.” Zayn’s cheeks burned. Shit, smooth move Malik, he thought. He couldn’t really read Harry’s expression, but he could tell that he wasn’t angry or upset…he just looked…surprised. He didn’t pull away either.
“Don’t be.” The Cheshire boy’s words surprised him. Harry is straight, Zayn. What the fuck are you doing?, Zayn thought. He wondered whether it would be okay to try the kiss again, and decided to take the chance, because YOLO. He leaned in only to be met with a much deeper, more lustful kiss from Harry.

Holy. Shit.

Zayn couldn’t believe this was happening. Harry Styles, his best friend and bandmate - who he’d been crushing on for as long as he could remember - was kissing him. Back. Deeply. In a changing room. Alone. Zayn’s head spun, his hands fumbled Harry’s waist as the older boy dominated the kiss. Zayn opened his mouth and let Harry’s warm tongue poke through. He couldn’t believe how amazing it felt. Wow, he thought. Even better than I imagined. 
Zayn climbed on top of his friend, the kiss still deepening, and let his hands grab onto Harry’s hair. He let a deep moan slip from his throat as Harry bit his lip. “Mmm,” the younger boy responded. Oh my God, Zayn thought to himself again. Oh my fucking God.
Harry really couldn’t believe it either. Of course, he’d always thought Zayn was hot…and he’d never been opposed to the idea of being with a guy…it was just that, well…he’d never tried it. Zayn’s breaths grew shallower as he sucked Harry’s bottom lip. At this move, Harry forced himself to ignore whatever his mind told him. The only time was now - he’d deal with the regret later.
Zayn grabbed Harry’s waist and slammed him up against the wall, letting his lips flutter soft kisses down his jawline and neck until he found the sweet spot just below his ear. He sucked hard and Harry groaned, “Oh fuck…” He drawled. Zayn took this as a plea for more and sunk his teeth deep into his friend’s skin. Harry yelped with pleasure and wrapped his legs around Zayn immediately, his eyes darkening with lust. He ripped the older boy’s shirt off, needing more of it, more skin, more contact, more anything. Zayn did the same to Harry and pushed his growing erection up against his own, deepening the tongue-filled kiss. His hips bucked and shook as he ground himself against Harry as hard as he could. God this felt amazing. He could’ve just gotten off doing this alone…but tonight he needed more than that. He needed more Harry, whether he liked to admit it or not.
He pushed the younger boy off him and dropped to his knees, unbuckling the chinos Harry had tried on only moments ago. God, he fucking needed his cock right now. He looked up and grinned as he saw Harry watching the action in the mirror. 
“Dirty bastard,” he smirked as he pulled his friend’s boxers to the ground. Harry gasped at the sudden release and smiled faintly. Zayn had never done this before, and he wouldn’t lie - Harry’s length made him really nervous. He was a lot bigger than he’d expected. What if he couldn’t do a good job? What if Harry didn’t enjoy it? What if he couldn’t make him come? The Bradford boy shook the worries from his mind and took his friend’s length into his mouth.
Harry almost fell over. “Jesus fuck, Z-Zayn, oh god!” he moaned throatily. Zayn grinned, and, feeling pleased with himself already, started off with a few tricks that he knew felt good. He placed his hands on Harry’s thighs and began flicking his tongue across the head of his cock, slowly but firmly, again and again until he gained a deep and throaty moan from the older boy. “Zayn, please!” Harry whined weakly. Zayn smirked and took the head into his mouth. He alternated between increased and decreased suction, aiming for a rise out of his friend. Harry’s moans grew louder and deeper and Zayn moved swiftly from his cock’s head to his testicles, taking one into his mouth and sucking hard. He switched back and forth from this to the head until Harry finally got fed up with the teasing. The younger boy forced the rest of his length into his friend’s mouth. Zayn gagged and had to do everything in his power to not throw up. He choked to regain his breath, and once he’d done so, started bobbing his head up and down.
“Mm, fuck.” Harry was loving this. Zayn took a peek in the mirror and watched the scene unfold in front of him. It was all so good. His lips wrapped tightly around Harry’s cock, sucking and licking and tugging and oh fuck, this was like a dream. He looked up at the older boy’s darkened eyes as he tightened the suction and quicked the pace rapidly.
“Fuck, Zayn! Oh fuck, yes! Jesus!” Zayn quickened even more and he could tell Harry was close. His thrusts were becoming messy and their rythm disappearing. Zayn’s eyes burned with tears as he felt himself rapidly approaching the edge as well. The room was sweltering and spinning and he couldn’t breathe. Harry thrusted deeper and deeper past his gag reflex and had to do everything in his power not to throw up. God this was hot. Zayn felt Harry suddenly pull his head in by his hair and shove his cock as deep as he could into the older boy’s throat. Zayn held it there and turned his eyes to the mirror. What he saw made him finally release into his own boxers. Harry’s eyes rolled back into his head and the sweat poured down his face as he came hard with a loud, deep, husky moan. “Fu- urgh, shit!” Cried the older boy. Zayn sucked him through his entire orgasm, swallowing every last drop that Harry’d given him. “Jesus Christ that was incredible,” Harry moaned as he came down from his high. Zayn smiled shyly as he cleaned himself off with a napkin he’d found in his pocket. Harry giggled, “What’re you going to do about your pants, love?” Zayn frowned. Shit, he hadn’t thought about that. Without another word he casually pulled on a pair of boxers that somone had left behind in the change room, followed by the pair of chinos that Harry’d tried on earlier. 
They exited the changeroom to be met by an extremely flustered sales clerk. Harry smirked and Zayn blushed widly. The woman gestures to the exit, clearly having heard everything that’d gone on inside her changerooms. Zayn almost forgot about his new trousers.
“I’ll just pay for these and then wear them out?”