Settling the Bill - Harry's POV

Giggling quietly as I pressed my lips against Zayn’s, I stroked my fingers over the back of his head. Zayn had just cut his hair earlier and it was weirdly good to stroke over the short hairs at the back of his head. Zayn’s hands moved from gently holding my hips to rubbing over my hardening cock. As Zayn’s phone started ringing, I pulled back pouting before moving my mouth to his neck while he picked up. I couldn’t make out who it was or what was being said.

Letting out a little scream as Zayn pushed me off him, I looked up at him as I got up on my feet and wondered what the hell was going on. His jaw was tensing up and I could see anger building up in him as he continued to listen what the person on the phone had to say. 

“Thank you for letting me know Mr. Barton. I’ll be down there personally to pay later. Sorry for bothering you” Zayn said as he hung up the phone. Whimpering as I stared at Zayn, I raised my hands and backed up slightly as he glared at me. 

“You lied to me! You told me just 30 minutes ago that you had taken care of the damn bill at the garage!” Zayn said angry as he stood up. 

“Please, just let me explain. I was going to yesterday but I kind of forgot my money and card clip at home and then the garage closed before I could make it back and I knew you’d be angry, and I didn’t want you to be angry so I thought I would have time to do it today” I said rushed and yelped as I backed up against the banister. Zayn grabbed my hand tightly. 

“Doesn’t look like that worked out for you does it?” Zayn asked as he put his face close to mine. Whimpering, I gave a slight shake of my head. My face got pressed up against the banister as Zayn turned me around and pulled down my sweat pants and boxers. Holding on to the banister rails as Zayn dragged me a bit away and bent me over so that my bum was sticking out, I closed my eyes tightly. Letting out a scream as he smacked my hard cock, I stomped my feet and tried to step away but Zayn had a tight grip on my hips and kept me in place. 

Crying as Zayn started to land hard swats all over my bum while digging his hand into my hips, I pressed my head into the crook of my elbow as I held on to the banister railing for dear life. 

“You do not lie to me! You do not go behind my back! And we don’t forget to settle our bills!” Zayn said loudly as he started at the curve between my bum and inner thighs. Crying out at the pain, I sobbed as my knees gave out and I crashed down to the floor. 

“Get up now” Zayn said sternly. 

“Please! It hurts so much!” I cried, my whole body shaking with sobs. 

“Get up now or I’ll start over after I’ve tied you up, bent over the kitchen table” He replied. Letting out a long sob, I started to shakily get up again and too soon I was in position. The spanking carried on for several minutes, Zayn never losing strength or speed and I was sure that by now my bum was bright red, covered completely in his hand prints. 

“You’re such a stupid little slut sometimes Harry! You can’t even manage to take care of one bill without screwing up! I should just start giving you allowance every week and end all your bank accounts! Sluts like you are only good for one thing and that’s fucking!” Zayn ranted as he landed down smack after smack. 

“No, I’m sorry Zayn. Please don’t” I sobbed before letting out a strangled gasp as Zayn shoved a finger into my hole. He bent it slightly as started pushing it in and out. 

“Ow” I cried but I couldn’t help the slight moan that escaped me as he pressed against my g spot.

“What were you saying Harry?” Zayn asked mockingly as he continued to fuck me roughly with his finger. Blushing, I sobbed softly as my dick started getting hard again. Whimpering in pain as Zayn forced another finger in, my legs shook slightly. 

“Even with your bum on fire, you’re getting hard. Just because of two fingers. Disgusting slut” Zayn said and forced his two fingers in as deep as they would go. Gasping, I didn’t reply. His fingers pulled out before I heard him unzipping his pants. Licking my lips, I relaxed myself as I knew he was bigger than two fingers. 

Mewing, I gasped and let out a grunt as Zayn slammed himself deep in me with one quick and hard thrust. I stood up properly and Zayn pushed me up against the banister as I heard him breathing heavily against my ear as he pounded in and out. Moaning at the pain and pleasure, I thrust my hips back against him and heard him chuckle in response. 

“That’s right. You moan and whimper little slut” Zayn said into my ear before biting my neck. Shuddering, I sniffled as I opened my eyes to look back at him. He was biting his lip as he had his eyes closed. Resting my head against one of the banister rails, I continued to cry softly as Zayn would pinch the sore and painful skin on my bum in between landing new smacks on it.

“You’re not thinking about coming are you?” Zayn asked as he reached in front of me and grasped my cock. I whimpered as he stroked it roughly. 

“N-no” I replied quietly, knowing there was no chance he was about to let me come. 

“Oh so my slut can get something right then?” Zayn said before groaning and pounding in deeply. Gasping as he squeezed my cock hard as he came, I squirmed against him as I whimpered loudly and let out a sob. 

Zayn pulled out as soon as he’d finished coming and riding out his climax. I was turned around and smashed up against the banister. Looking at Zayn, I screamed as he grabbed my cock again while he used his other hand to smack it once. 

“I have to go and take care of your bill but there’s no way I’m leaving you here with a hard cock” Zayn said as gave it another squeeze. But my cock just wasn’t going down. Zayn walked away but I didn’t dare to move as I heard him in the kitchen. The tap ran for a while before being turned off and Zayn came walking out. 

“No, no, no! Zayn, please! It will go down, it will! I won’t touch it!” I sobbed and covered my cock with my hands as I eyed the bag of frozen peas he was drying water off. 

“I don’t like the ice pack!” I whined as I tried to fight of Zayn’s hands but he won and I let out a long loud sob as he held my cock down and pressed the pack of frozen peas against it. With the help of the cold ice, my cock quietly went soft and down in size. 

When he pulled away the peas, I was marched to the corner, my walk clumsy as I had my sweat pants and boxers pooling around my ankles. 

“Stay here until I get back” Zayn said and landed one last smack against my bum. Crying, I swore to myself that I’d never forget a bill again.