WE'LL TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET

Zayn was frustrated. He’d been horny ever since he woke up that morning. He woke up extra early because he actually wanted to have sex with his boyfriend, but the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes were the eyes of their three other band mates. Harry was still sleeping beside him.

Ever since he and Harry came out they hadn’t really gotten the time to have sex, they were never alone. If not all of the boys were with them, then one of them was. It was like they planned it or something.

They would hang out with them until either him or Harry fell asleep and then wait until the one awake would be so tired before they left, leaving the two boys alone but to tired to actually have sex.

And they were always there when the woke up. Zayn was hoping to avoid that, but they were still there when he woke up. The just wouldn’t leave them alone anymore. The most action the couple had gotten in the month they’ve been out has been a few quickies in a bathroom somewhere or really late at night, but they never really got off when that happen, they’d usually fall asleep midway.

So now Zayn was frustrated and horny, and it really wasn’t time to be either of those things. Not when they were sitting in a meeting with management. Harry looked as frustrated and horny as he was, he kept adjusting himself on the chair and pulling his hair once in a while.

They kept eyeing each other and they both knew how the other one was feeling. Usually, before they were out they’d tease each other during meetings, just to get the other one frustrated and horny and ready to fuck as soon as they got home to the flat.

But not this time, because they were both frustrated and horny and after the meeting they’d go straight to the airport so they could fly to Germany to do some promo for they new album, then they’d fly to France where they’d stay over night. Harry and Zayn wouldn’t share a room of course, Louis had already told management that he wanted to share with Harry.

Zayn wasn’t sure if the boys knew what they were doing to them or if they were totally oblivious to how they kept cock blocking them.

He had completely missed half of what their management had said to them, to busy thinking of any way that he and Harry could have some way to fuck before going to the airport. Either that or he and Harry would have to join the mile high club later that day (which really didn’t sound that bad to Zayn, maybe they’d join even if they got some action before leaving).

Even though he was in his own thoughts most of the meeting that far he didn’t miss the little slip of paper that somehow landed on his lap. He knew it was Harry who had sent it, who else would’ve? Everyone else would’ve just spoken directly to him.

He picked up the note and unfolded it under the table, not wanting the others to see it. He was supposed to pay attention after all.

“Meet me in the bathroom in the break.

Harry xx”

He met Harry’s eyes when he looked up and he quickly nodded, careful not to let the other see. He couldn’t wait until break.

The meeting lasted at least an half and hour after he had gotten the note, making him more and more frustrated and horny, but when they finally said that they were taking a break he was up on his feet faster than anyone, not caring who saw his boner. He made a quick excuse to go out and smoke and practically ran out of the room, not wanting anyone to ask of they could come.

When he was sure no one was following him he ran into the bathroom, locking it to make sure that no other than Harry could come in. Not a minute later Harry knocked on the door.

They had barely closed the door behind Harry before Zayn was turned and pressed up against it, a very horny Harry pressing up against him.

Lips and tongues were pressed together, clothes were half thrown off their bodies and erections were grinding against each others.

Zayn’s hands had a good grip on Harry’s hair and Harry’s hands were down his pockets looking for lube and condom.

“Turn around, need you.”

Zayn didn’t want to break the kiss, he actually enjoyed kissing Harry like this, but he eventually broke it off and turned around, his pants and boxers half down his legs, exposing his bare ass to his boyfriend who didn’t hesitate to touch it and pressing a finger inside, preparing his for what to come. They didn’t have much time, so it had to be quick.

Seconds later Harry pulled out his fingers, put on the condom and applied lube to his cock. He jerked himself off a few times (even though he was already raging hard) before pushing himself into Zayn.

Both of them moaned at the same time, Zayn throwing his head back onto Harry’s shoulder and once again captured Harry’s lips in a kiss.

The kiss didn’t last long though as Harry started pounding into Zayn faster and faster, hitting his prostate again and again.

Both were moaning, words were exchanged and curses came slipping out before they both came while screaming each other name.

They simply couldn’t care that not a few meters down the hall sat their three band mates and their management team who had all fallen into an uncomfortable silence since they noticed the couple missing and the screaming coming from the bathroom.

None of them were able to look at each other or at the the boys that came in a few minutes after some particularity loud screams of each other names had been heard from the bathroom. And none of them dared mention anything as they all quite awkwardly continued their meeting as if nothing happened.