Zarry Prompt (#3), Mature

So, Zayn’s always been a tease. He’s one of those people who knew how good looking they were and tried so hard to keep the image up that they were literally perfect-looking all the time. It wasn’t fair that he was always right there and Harry never got to touch him how he really wanted to touch him. They were both open sexually, sleeping with both guys and girls and occasionally both at the same time. Zayn would sometimes bring extremely pretty girls back to the hotels with him, practically waving them around in Harry’s face to get him jealous. It worked every time though, and Harry would go out and find the first willing fan he could and bring her back up to his room to fuck her right against the wall so he’d knew Zayn would hear it in his room.

They played this cat and mouse game so much that it started to become less competitive and more personal for the two of them.  So, when Harry opened an email sent by Zayn from the next room, he knew that he had something in store for him. The email only had a YouTube link attached and Harry clicked it curiously. The page loaded and he knew what it was immediately. He’d never watched it before, but he’d definitely heard about it.  He shrugged, deciding that if Zayn sent it, it was for a reason, and clicked play.

Right when it started, Harry began to laugh. It was funny, of course and it was meant to be a joke. He laughed throughout the entire 1 minute and 15 second video, and then he hit replay. The second time he watched, he didn’t laugh as much. The third time he watched it, he didn’t laugh at all because he was too busy watching the way Zayn’s hips moved. “That sly fucker,” Harry thought. He definitely sent this on purpose. He wanted Harry to watch it over and over, pretty much drooling over him and the way he thrust subtly towards the camera.

Harry slid his phone open, his hand idly wandering underneath the elastic of his boxers to feel that he was half hard already.  ‘what are you doing?’ he typed out and hit send. The response came immediately.

‘waiting for you to get to my room xx’

Harry pretty much jumped out of his chair. He didn’t even bother to put on shoes. He just left his room and walked right over to Zayn’s door. He knocked twice and the door swung open. Zayn stood there against the doorframe, smirking at Harry.

“What’s with the video?” Harry asked.

“Oh, you saw that?” Zayn questioned, feigning innocence.

“You sent it to me,” Harry said. “You fucking tease.”

“I’m not a tease. I invited you over here, didn’t I?” Zayn opened the door wider for Harry and Harry walked in, looking behind him to see Zayn watching him.

“And I’m here, so now what?” Harry asked, suddenly feeling a little shy. He stood in the middle of the floor with his arms crossed.

“I don’t know,” Zayn said as he approached Harry. “You tell me why you came.”

Harry said nothing, but his mind was racing. “Because I want you to fuck me like I know you can,” he thought. It must have been all over his face, though, because Zayn uncrossed Harry’s arms from his chest, pulled his t-shirt over his head by the hem and dropped it on the floor.

“Are we gonna do this, or are we gonna beat around the bush for another month?” Zayn asked, removing his shirt as well. 

Harry answered with a nod and began stripping his boxers off. When he stood naked in front of Zayn, he grinned, biting his lip. “Shall we get to it, then?”

Zayn liked what he saw. Harry just stood there, looking as calm as ever, holding his dick in his hand like no one was watching him. He wanted Harry on his knees, but he could save that for later. What he really needed at the moment was to be inside of Harry.  

“Get on the bed,” Zayn told him.

Harry smiled, feeling his cock twitch at being ordered around. “Forceful, aren’t we?” he teased as he crawled onto the bed on all fours. He lay down on his back, propping his head up with a pillow. While Zayn rummaged around in his suitcase, Harry stroked himself lazily.

Zayn came to the bed, already tearing the condom wrapper open with his teeth and holding a travel sized bottle of lube in his hand.

“God, you’re a slut, Zayn,” Harry laughed as Zayn slipped the condom on.

“I’m the slut?” Zayn asked, nudging Harry’s legs open wider.

Harry nodded, watching Zayn start to coat two of his fingers with lube.

“Well, you’re letting me fuck you, so…” He was so casual about it all, all the way up to the point when he was pushing his two fingers slowly into Harry’s waiting entrance.

Harry squeezed his dick in his hand, wincing slightly at the pressure. “Yes.” He did all he could not to start moving his hips against Zayn’s fingers.

Zayn looked up at Harry’s face, watching his features relax gradually and his mouth fall open. “Ready?”

“Yeah,” Harry breathed, beginning to pump himself slowly. He closed his eyes, waiting for Zayn to thrust into him but it never came. He was surprisingly gentle, holding Harry by his thigh and pushing himself inside carefully. Once he was all the way in, he locked eyes with Harry, leaned forward and kissed him.

For some reason, the kiss took Harry by surprise. He wasn’t expecting a fucking kiss, or all things. “What?” he asked quietly.

Zayn shook his head, starting to rock his hips against Harry’s, keeping them chest to chest so their faces were centimeters apart. Harry closed his eyes, focusing on how Zayn felt inside of him and keeping the rhythm of his own hand movements.

“Look at me,” Zayn whispered, right on Harry’s lips.

Harry opened his eyes. Zayn was staring at him intensely and Harry didn’t know what to make of it.

“You know,” Harry sighed “You don’t have to be so gentle with me. I came over here to be fucked. I never asked you to make love to me, you asshole.”

“So, now you say it,” Zayn said with a smirk.

“Yeah, so fuck me,” Harry ordered, his eyes half-lidded.

“Fine.” Zayn sat up on his knees and grabbed Harry by the bum. Harry immediately wrapped his legs around Zayn’s waist, smiling up at him. When Zayn pushed in this time, it was harder and Harry made a pleased sound in his throat. “Yes.”

Harry could feel him hit that spot deep inside him and that was what he was looking for. He began pounding into him, fast and hard, hitting that spot over and over. Harry opened his mouth to give words of approval but he couldn’t speak; all that came out was a low moan. Zayn chuckled breathlessly, not breaking the rhythm.

“Fuck,” Harry choked out, just before he came all over his chest.  Zayn never let up, even though Harry was now limp and panting. He kept fucking his now oversensitive hole, making Harry whine underneath him. As he got closer to his own climax, he leaned forward again, pushing deeper. Harry’s shallow breathing was in his ear and that brought him over the edge. He collapsed on top of Harry, catching his breath.

Harry smacked Zayn’s ass, telling him to get up. Zayn rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

“So…”

“So?” Harry asked, turning to him.

“I suppose we can’t go back to screwing random people now, can we?”

Harry shook his head and laughed. “I couldn’t even if I wanted to.”