Zarry smut.

Harry was ready and waiting on the bed for Zayn getting home. It had become a regular thing; five o’clock every day he would assume his position, completely naked, cock ring in place and his dick painfully hard. Knees raised and spread out so that as soon as his boyfriend opened the door he would be met with the irresistible site of Harry’s puckered hole, eagerly waiting to be ravished by the ten inch monster that was always waiting to be released from the confines of Zayn’s horrible work clothes.

But despite the hot sparks that flew through his body every time Zayn touched him, despite the warm and wet mouth that would willingly swallow every drop of Harry’s salty cum and despite the way his hole was always stretched to breaking point…Harry was bored. He was bored of routine and he was bored of the intimacy. He craved to be made an object; he wanted Zayn to tie him up and whisper dirty things in his ear while he pounded into him without any regard for Harry’s welfare.

He wanted to cry and have Zayn lick away his tears and he wanted to be stretched even further, until he felt like his entire body was being split in half; he wanted Zayn to fuck him with a dildo at the same time as he buried his cock deep inside him.

When Zayn got home that night, Harry made his desires clear. He put his cock ring on as usual around his large balls, making the shaft appear even plumper and even more luscious than normal. But this time, instead of lying there, open for Zayn to jump right in, Harry had grabbed a dildo and spent ten minutes working it all the way in, past his tensed ring of muscle which was twitching at the cold plastic sensation; it felt different from Zayn’s foreskin, it wasn’t as thick or as warm and it didn’t pulse or leak precum; that’s why Harry needed Zayn in there too.

When Zayn arrived he was taken aback by the site in front of him, but he soon got the idea of what was going on when Harry writhed on the bed “Oh no, Zayn…you’ve caught me.” He whispered seductively, biting his bottom lip to add to the affect “you’ve caught me cheating on you with a dildo. I’m sorry Zayn. Please don’t tie me up and punish me….”

Zayn straightened up, getting into character “You haven’t really left me much choice have you, Styles?” He took the rope which had been conveniently placed on the floor next to bed and walked over to Harry’s side “This is what you get when you’re a little slut isn’t it?” he whispered as he grabbed Harry’s arms and yanked them up above his head, tying them together above his head.

Zayn stood back for a moment to take in the sight of Harry helpless on the bed, wondering what he could do next. Harry writhed and whimpered, trying to get Zayn’s attention, when Zayn lunged forwards and grabbed Harry’s dick, squeezing it until it was almost painful “Shut up you fucking whore, you don’t deserved to speak. One more sound from you and you’ll regret it.”

Harry liked that preposition; he wasn’t sure whether he wanted to make more noise and regret it or just be the submissive little bitch that Zayn was practically begging him to be. His fate was decided for him when Zayn removed his hand from his throbbing member and moved around to the dildo, shoving it in and out as though Harry wasn’t a human at all; as though he wasn’t capable of feeling the raw friction as the plastic moved in and out of his tight hole. Zayn watched in awe as the muscles flexed around the object. Harry’s moan made Zayn stop immediately; looking into Harry’s green eyes, before spitting on his face “I said no fucking sounds. Now you’re gonna regret it.”

But Harry didn’t regret it; he got just what he had wanted without even having to initiate it! Zayn removed his trousers and boxers in one swift move to reveal the beast of Harry’s dreams, already hard from the actions of the last few minutes.

Zayn broke out of character for a minute to coat his cock in a generous amount of lube, before turning around and resuming his job as punisher “Now remember bitch, you’ve only got yourself to blame. This is gonna hurt.”

Harry suppressed a grin as he played along “Oh, no. Please master, don’t hurt me.”

“You have no idea what I have planned for you, slut. You love cock that much? You can have two at once, cos your little toy isn’t going anywhere.”

Harry smiled inwardly as Zayn lined himself up next to the toy, pulling it out slightly and angling it up to allow himself to sneak the head in next to it. Harry’s legs began to tremble, desperate to close themselves in defence against the searing pain, but Harry wanted this.

Zayn struggled to get the rest of his dick in alongside the dildo, watching wearily as Harry’s muscles continued to stretch, beyond natural capacity, looking as though he would literally break open at any moment. It was tight and the coldness of the toy along with the warm and velvety feel of Harry’s insides had him close to cumming, the feeling only intensified by Harry’s face beneath him, screwed up, tears streaming freely down his cheeks, unable to string a sentence to together even if he wanted to. His entire body was shaking, trying to tell him that the intrusion was wrong. But every time Zayn’s leaking tip nudged his prostate or every time another inch edged into him, it felt so right.

Harry could sense that Zayn was nearing his climax and he wanted to as well, but the cock ring wouldn’t let him “Zayn….please….cock ring….now…ahhhh.” he sobbed, but Zayn wasn’t done yet, slapping him around the face and revelling in the feeling when Harry’s arse tightened around him as a reaction “I call the shots little boy, got that?” Harry just nodded.

Zayn removed himself from Harry, still shoving the dildo in and out as he wanked himself off vigorously, spilling his seed all over Harry’s own cock and torso.

Finally, when he was finished pleasing himself, he removed Harry’s cock ring, using his own cum as lubrication to allow himself to tug rapidly on his boyfriend’s member, making him cum screaming “Ahh, I’m cumming, shit Zayn, I’m cumming!”

When they finally both came down from their highs Harry turned to Zayn “Thanks babe. Untie me now?”

Zayn just smirked “Not a chance baby, we’ve still got all night.”